"No, you're built more like a freshly-sharpened pencil," Michael replied, giving your arms a gentle squeeze.

"Like you're built any different!" You protested, "Remind me to challenge you to an arm wrestling match, later on. I've about had it with your ego, Mister Jackson. "

He laughed loudly as you attempted to break yourself free from his grip. "If you're so strong, break free and go to the bathroom. I know you wanna get ready for our snow day today. You can have the bathroom first."

You groaned, struggling harder. "Come on, Michael. I actually have to go pee!"

Michael let out a sigh before loosening his grip. "Fine, but only because you have to—"

"Sike!" You screamed, jumping off the bed and bolting across the wooden floor.

"You little—c'mere!" Michael yelled, jumping up and chasing after you.

The two of you padded across the cabin's upstairs level. Using your cotton socks to your advantage, you slid across the floor, changing your direction every few seconds in an attempt to escape an approaching Michael. However, as many times as you'd darted in different directions, Michael managed to stay hot on your heels. You ran around a wooden pillar, darted across the sofa, and booked it to the bathroom. At the last second, you slammed the door in Michael's face and locked it. When Michael's body collided with the door, you let out a cackle.

"Oops, sorry! Were you trying to come in here?" You asked, leaning your ear against the door.

Michael banged on the door, making you jump back and scream. "Let me in, little girl," he said, altering his voice to sound spookier, "I promise I won't harm you."

"Oh, I'm sure," you replied, crossing your arms, "but I'm afraid that if I decide to let you in, my good sir, I might encounter an aggressive ambush from the Tickle Monster."

Your cheeks hurt from smiling as Michael chuckled through the door. "I won't make any promises. So, you gonna open the door and take it like the 'strong' woman you are, or are you gonna hide in there like a little wimp?"

"This 'little wimp' would like to freshen up in the shower, thank you very much," you replied, "So, I'll take the cowardly route."

"Tsk, tsk. Alright, Y/N. I won't worry about it. You'll open the door, eventually," he said evilly as his footsteps echoed through the door.

Giggling, you shook your head before walking to the mirror. Looking at your reflection, you took in your long hair and its numerous fly-always. You were clad in nothing but one of Michael's white t-shirts. After rubbing your eyes, you grabbed your toothbrush and rinsed it in the sink. Then, grabbing your toothpaste, you spread the minty white paste over the bristles before placing the brush in your mouth. As you brushed your teeth, you hummed at tune to yourself, swaying your hips slightly.

"No way to control it, it's totally automatic. Whenever you're around. I'm walking blindfolded, completely automatic, all of my systems are down," Michael sang through the door, making a bright smile spread across your face. You could never get away with humming anything without your lover catching you and joining in. "No way to control it, it's totally automatic. Whenever you're around. I'm walking blindfolded, completely automatic, all of my systems are down. Down, down, down," he continued.