He seems startled as you look at him with gentle eyes and he didn't breath for a while.

You raise a brow, an amuse smile threatening to tug your lips at his reaction.

He look around him if you're referring to anyone else and realize you are directly talking to him.

"U-uhm my name is Baekhyun and I'm 27." He quickly answer, faltering from your gaze as he blink away.

Unlike Chen who gave short but polite response, Baekhyun seems timid and said more words than intended.

You smile widely at him before looking ahead of you again as you keep walking in short steps.

Comfortable silence fell upon the three of you as you focus your gaze on the flower in your grasp plucking the petals one by one and since you are not aware enough on where you're stepping, you suddenly trip on a rock that's on your way but Baekhyun who was hindering beside you and keeping an eye on you was quick to run to your side and hold your hand, placing a hand behind your back to steady you.

The flower you were holding drop as you tightly clutch onto Baekyun's forearms in surprise.

"Be careful miss y/n." Baekhyun's gentle voice scolded you softly.

You chuckle at your own clumsiness.

"Thank you Bae-" your breath hitched in your throat when you look up and notice how close your face are, you stare at him with wide eyes.

He smiles boyishly, adjusting and tightening his grip on you.

Gladly, the man that claims you his didn't see that.

_____________________

The huge grin on his face falter as he notice men with guns tuck in their holster standing close to you.

"Who the fuck are those man surrounding my woman!" Suga yells angrily as he saw one of them place a hand on your back.

He was breathing heavily, refraining himself from going out the car and shoot whoever is near you and cut the hand of the man who dared to touch what's his

He was very happy to finally see you after a week you ran away but beyond furious to see men surrounding you closely, he was fidgeting on his seat in the car, clutching the gun in his hand tightly that his knuckles were turning white.

"Suga we can't just attack and get your woman, we're outnumbered." Namjoon said clearly trying to drill it in Suga's skull as he seen Suga was struggling to stay still on his seat that any moment he will jump out of the car and shoot anyone on his sight.

"What are you trying to tell me?" Suga snarl keeping his furious gaze on you, refusing to look away and lost you in his sight.

He missed you.

And he felt a wave of happiness when he seen you.

When he saw you just a while ago it takes everything in him not to march towards you and throw you over his shoulder and bring you back to his home to make you learn your lesson and never ran away again, Taehyung was even holding him back incase.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go take my woman." He was annoyed as they sit still, hidden in the car not doing anything.

Suga had waited long enough, he had suffer enough not having you in his arms for a week, and now he's going to get you back before he'll explode and kill everyone he'll come across.

"We can't take her with them around her." Jin announce, his eyes narrowed as he squint through the window to watch you closely and observing the men guarding you.

"Then let's just shoot them and take my baby." Suga suggest angrily, he was frustrated. And the man that touch you fuel his anger.

"They will hid y/n quickly the moment you shoot one of them and we will have to relocate her again that will took more time Suga."

Namjoon was right and Suga was furious that he was right, that he couldn't take his baby now.

That means he have to wait a little more before finally having you back in his arms but he can't bare another week, not even a day of longing for your warmth.

"Tonight, we will take her tonight."

"We will use the woman to get in

"We will use the woman to get in."