💎 1-My father's land🙇 💎

I dedicate this chapter to my big sis @MabelOsagiede for her encouragement. Love you so much😘😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have finally landed in Nigeria. I thought I would die there. The flight was so so long and boring but the excitement of meeting my complete family and Nigeria kept me alive.

I walked through the exit door after taking my luggage and stopped to look for my driver.

My parent sent one of their driver to fetch me. They told me last night to look out for a man wearing a particular brown shirt that has a name tag Kehinde.

At first I was like 'that would be easy' but now it's like everybody just decided to wear brown shirt...well not everyone.

I had to stress my poor beautiful eyes, looking for him. Then I just gave up and assumed he would be late or maybe I was too early. Either way, I don't mind.

I sat on a chair that was located close to the exit door or was it the entrance door? I can't lie that was what was going on in my head. That's how bored I was. Just before my phone beeped, I was already dead of boredom. I took my phone from my purse. My bestie, Kate in Canada texted me.

°Have you arrived yet? °

                               ° Yes I have °
°Hurray🙌°

                                       °😂😁°

I decided to check my Instagram feeds when I saw a group selfie of my close friends in Canada, all in their PJs smiling and holding snacks. So they ended up doing the group sleepover without me!

I commented on their selfie, ~Love you guys.  ~

Then I decided to also post a pic. I went to the front of the airport took a selfie with my selfie stick showing the whole building and me. Some people were also in the background. I wrote

~Just landed in Nigeria #myfather'sland. ~ Then I added a smiling face emoji to spice it up.

Soon, my phone beeped and a comment popped up. It was from one of my friends.

~Hope you will love it there~

I replied ~I will try~

While all that was going on, a man kept staring at me. At first I was like,"Okay, no biggie"

His eyes never left me and I was more like,"Don't you have a job or something?".

A minute later and I mumbled "Okay, get a life dude!".

He stared at me for 30 minutes. I can't take it anymore. So I did what every smart girl would do. I ran. I know it sounds stupid to just run away but I did it anyway. Don't judge me!

When I looked back, I saw the man running after me. Then I really lost it. I ran like my life depended on it, and maybe it does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while I turned to see that I had lost him.

Phew!!! I lost him.

I turned to hit face to face...sorry face to chest with somebody. It was like I hit a stone or iron either one, did not help my situation. Now I had an headache.

"Darn it! Can't you watch where you are heading?" the man of steel yelled to my face. So it is my fault now, I am going to be straight with this guy.