ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

"Truth" Minho answered calmly, questioning why I took him first.

"Back to when I was gone and you and Chan was searching for me, you told me you had a new lover, describe it" I said smirking a little.

"Well... I-it's a-a he" Minho started and all of use gave him questioning looks wondering why he was nervous, except Chan, who looked nervous about what Minho would do next if he losed control of his ability. He eventually calmed down and continued "He has blonde and wavy gorgerous hair, he looks kinda like a cute squirel, but is more cute of course. You guys don't know him though.." Minho said laughing nervously at the end of his sentence.

"You are lying, I don't know what about but I just sensed that you lied" Felix said smirking and Minho gave him a death glare causing us other to laugh.

"My turn" Minho said smiling devilish at Chan. "Chan, truth or dare?"

"Dare- No wait truth!" Chan answered hestiantly as he tried to calm down from the nervousness earlier.

"Is it true you have a crush on Woojin hyung??" Minho said and Chan turned into a tomato.

The night went on with fun questions, weird gestures and other weird things. At some point Changbin was dared to take off his shirt, and both me and Felix protested. After a while we got disturbed by the door which was opened by Woojin, and we immideatly let him join the fun. Once we decided to stop playing around it was nearly midnight.

Jisung and Jeongin was the only ones with the energy to run around in the hall while we other was lying dead on the floor (not really). Minho observed them with a smile on his face.

"We should have a sleepover!" they both shouted happily and childish.

"Yeah but where should we sleep?" I asked them without thinking.

"Mine and Hyunjins dorm are big enough for the 10 of us, our room was meant for 7 boys to have but they never came to this school so we have it for ourselves" Seungmin answered my question and we all agreed.

We got to our regular dorms to get some stuff. I even cleaned up some stuff from the nights that made me have nightmares. Now that I think of it, I haven't had a single nightmare since the first time I slept beside Felix. I guess he did scare my nightmares away. Once I was done I searched up Hyunjin and Seungmins dorm.

Once everything was settled we watched a k-drama. Woojin and Chan didn't seem to notice that they were cuddled up or they knew it but wasn't bothered about it. Felix and I sat beside eachother and I was nearly falling asleep on his shoulder as he was stroking my hair. Once the drama had ended I fell asleep, the clock showing that the time was 3.30 o'clock in the morning.

Timeskip next morning

The school bell rang at 6 am, signaling everyone to get ready before their parents would come with their stuff for tomorrows trip which I had totally forgot about. As I felt Felix sitting up I also did, but I nearly fell back to sleep.

"We shouldn't have stayed up so late" I groaned as I leaned on Felix to help myself sit up and he just laughed.

"Our parents are coming today-" Chan said and I shoot up from my half sleep.

"Shit! I totally forgot about it!" I said as I stood up, getting myself ready to go to my dorm "See ya at breakfast" I hurried out from the dorm room and back to mine.

I quickly took a short shower and then braided my hair into french braids, used some make up to hide my lack of sleep and putted on a white shirt and black jeans before heading downstairs to the cafeteria. Once I had arrived I walked over to the usual table.

"Why dress up? It's just our parents" Jisung said and I smiled.

"Exactly, that's why I dressed up" I said, getting cofused looks from the other and then the realization hitted me. "I lived in a strict household, meaning I had to focus on school, always look fancy and classy and so much more. If I would have a black shirt sayin 'Fuck off' or something I would have been kicked out by the age of 13, if you had a boyfriend or girlfriend, you'd get hit by a rope in a back" I said, sighing at the thought of my parents and how I had lived. 

"Wait, isn't Y/N technically Felix' girlfriend now?" Changbin asked. 

"No, not if she haven't said yes yet" Minho said and I sighed.

"Oh god how will they react to that?" I said, putting my face in my hands.

"I haven't even asked you yet?" Felix said confused.

"Nono, that's what I meant, all of you are guys and I'm the only girl of us, they will be  questioning our friendship"

As soon as we where done with our food, the principal came in and told us that our parents had arrived and all students immideatly stood up and walked out the cafeteria. When we were outside I scanned the area for my parents and their car, to my surprise, I found them, but my grandmother was also there. I ran over to them and hugged each of them with a long, warming hug.

"Hey sweetie, we've missed you" my grandmother said.

"I've missed you too" I said calmly, not wanting to show much excitingness, especially when my parents were around.

"Y/N we are done, are you coming??" Changbin asked and approached us with the others, Felix looking a bit tense.

"Who are these boys may I ask?" My dad said and death glared at me. I quickly came up with a lie.

"They helped me catch up with the things I missed here and they still do, that's the reason we are going on the trip, if we work anymore we will get over to next years education instead" I said and my dads death glare turned into a smile.

"Thank you for helping my daughter" He bowed and I sighed in relief. "Aren't you gonna introduce them Y/N?" he then asked.

"Oh yeah, This is Jisung, Changbin, Chan, Minho, Jeongin, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Felix" I said smiling and they bowed politely. 

"Pleasure to meet you, well, we will be going now, have fun on your trip tomorrow" My mom said and hugged me. I quickly hugged everyone. 

Once I was going to say goodbye to my grandma she gave me a piece of paper and winked.

"Your grandpa was busy today but he gave you this, have fun sweetheart" She whispered and hugged me. 

After saying goodbye to them I ran over to the others. Felix looked less tensed now that they were gone. As we walked inside the teacher informed us to go to the cafeteria to get some more info about the trip. When we were back at the dorms we quickly cleaned up Hyunjin and Seungmins dorm and then we checked what our parents got us for our trip. We would be going to a place near the sea and it would take atleast 4 hours so luckily, my parents had gave me some pills if I would get car sickness and my headphones. 

I checked the paper my grandparents had gave me, it said 'I hope to meet you soon, if I wouldn''t have been busy I would have come today, but I'll always love you, remember that' and a heart at the end.

"Oh god I'm tired" Seungmin said as he laid down in his bed while we other  laughed.

"We all are, stupid" Hyunjin said rolling his eyes.

"Let's not stay up late tonight" I said as I sat down on the couch.