ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Chan immideatly grabbed his waterbottle and started pouring it on my neck, which wasn't good at all when it started burn like hell.

"AH CHAN STOP IT BURNS" I said and desperatly tried to stop him, while everyone at the table looked shocked.

"We should probably go to the nurse..this could be super serious" Hyunjin said trying to calm me down. 

I nodded in agreement with the others and we all started walking to her while the schoolbell rang.

"School nurse first" Jeongin said noticing me trying to go back.

"But if we miss-" I tried.

"No!" Chan shouted making me jump in suprise, which I shouldn't had done because it made me super dizzy.

"Fine.." I sighed and gave up.

Another 5 minute walk through the school building to the nurse office and we were finally there, and it felt like 100 years or atleast forever. Chan knocked on the door. No answer.

"She is not here today" Seungmin said.

"Let's go back and wait" Changbin says and we all nods, but I just felt more dizzy.

Authors POV

They all were walking when Y/N suddenly falls to the ground, unconscious. Jisung is the first one to react.

"OMG Y/N" He starts panicking. Now the others notice too. "What are we gonna do?! What if she is DEAD?!"

"Just shut up Jisung!" Changbin says and picks up Y/N bridal style.

"I'll go find her roommate!" Hyunjin says and Seungmin fills in with "And I'll call the ambulance!"

Chan steps infront of them, grabbing something from his pocket.

"Let me try this" He says as he sticks the thing that looked like a needle in the lock of the door and starts to twist.

After a few minutes of twisting the door finally opens and they immideatly walks in when there is a sudden blackout.

"Aw come one why can't we be lucky?" Changbin exclaims while Chan slapped him lightly as "Shut up". 

After a minute of searching for the nurse bed knocks and whispers starts to echo in the room. Changbin found the bed and lays Y/N there, the same moment as Jeongin finds a note.

"Guys this note is written by a red liquid and haves shattered glass on it, it says 'Hide NOW'" Jeongin says, making sure everyone hears and then runs in under the desk.

Changbin immideatly picks up Y/N again and hides under the bed with Chan, the rest of the group hiding somewhere else.

"This is weird" Changbin says as Chan sighs.

"Why haven't you learn how to shut up yet?!" He whisper shout as the door to the nurse office opens and someone steps in, making both the boys shut up.

The person walks into the nurse office. It reaches the bed, and by it's silhouette you could see the smoke surronding it and everywhere else in the nurse office. Changbin reaches his hand and puts it over Y/N faces, so she won't breath in it if it's dangerous, Chan noticed and did the same to him and Changbin.

10 minutes of holding breath with small breath in and out moments finally passed and the shadow finally started to walk away and later the lights went on again. There was no sign of smoke or anyone else so they started to breath out again. Jeongin looked down at the note he was still holding in his hand, this time, it was written by ink and now it says 'don't tell anyone', the window was now fixed too.

"Hurry and put her on the bed before the ambulance comes!" Jisung said as he ran out of his hiding place.

Changbin did as he was told and Jeongin showed the note to everyone as the ambulance staff came into the room, with Seungmin and Hyunjin behind them.

"We will help her here, we don't want to bring much attention, now what happened?" They asked Chan.

"Well" He started. "We were eating breakfast, and then she said her neck was aching, and when I checked she was nearly dark red all over it, so we went here to search for the nurse and she wasn't here so we started to go back. She fainted behind us and Jisung here was the first one to notice and if he hadn't panicked none of us other would have notice." Once he was done he looked over to Y/N, who looked like she slept peaceful.

Y/N POV

I woke up in a dark room, but there was some light around me wherever I walked. Step after step got more faster but all that I knew was that I was lost in the dark. Lastly after a few minutes there was blood that was laid in a path. Shaking, I followed the path of blood until I came to a stop, there, right infront of me, was a breathing, unconscious body, scars all over it. I gasped in suprised and flew backwards. I could feel something behind me but I didn't dare to move. The one behind me started to speak with a dark, sad voice

"I'm sorry"