ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

Today was the day of the trip. We got to sleep early yesterday because we all were tired from the night before and we would go up early today too. I checked my bag so that I had everything, mostly to check if I had my pills, phone and headphones which I had.

"Y/N I'm pretty sure you've checked your bag like a hundred times now" Felix said.

"But my things are important to me" I pouted and he laughed.

"If you don't have anything like a charger you can just ask me and I'll let you borrow mine"

"Even your hoodies?"

"No...Maybe...Fine" He said and let out a laugh.

We made our way towards the bus. Once we had set bags in the small room for bags on the side of the bus I made sure I had my minibag with the pills in it, and I realized I had forgotten my waterbottle. Felix had sat down by the window at the end of the bus with the others around us (luckily). I sat down beside him.

"Do you have a waterbottle?" I asked as the bus started to drive.

"No, that's all that I don't have, why?" He asked. Right, I haven't told him that I can get carsick easily.

"Nevermind. I'll just ask Chan" I answered and walked over to Chan. He didn't have one either so I just sat back down at my seat again, Felix giving me a question look.

After half an hour of trying to sleep I couldn't stand the illness. I slowly opened my eyes, only to regret it.

"Felix, can we switch?" I whispered and looked at him, only to see him sleeping.

"Noona, are you okay? You are super pale" Jeongin said from the seat infront of us.

"No, I'm carsick" I whined and he motioned me to come sit beside him.

He sat alone and he let me sit besides the window. After 2 hours of driving we finally came to a rest area. I had gotten more ill and my head was just spinning. Jeongin helped me get up and walk to a bench, where I nearly fainted. Felix came out from the bus a few minutes later and then he and the rest joined us.

"Y/N? Are you feeling alright?" Felix asked calmly.

"No, I feel like a mess" I answered back with a shaky voice.

"I'll go get her some water" Seungmin said and smiled at me.

Ever since he got to know what happened to Saio he've been much calmer, I can't blame him, if Saio was abusive and not here anymore I'd understand why he would be this calm.

After ten minutes we were back on the road again. I sat beside Felix by the window now and I had taking my pills so I felt so much better.

"Hey Y/N?" Felix asked and I looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Sorry for not being awake when you seemed to need me.."

"It's okay, I can't blame you for falling asleep" I laughed a little, stroking his blonde hair and he laid his cheek on my hand, gosh he is so much cuter and softer than when I had started.

Woojin came walking towards us, I mostly thought it was for Chan, they had been so close these days that you could thought that day were dating.

"Hey Y/N I heard about earlier, are you feeling any better?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes I'm fine now" I said and smiled.

"We will be eating in an hour, at the first restaurant we see" He said and we nodded and he walked over to Chan and I looked out the window.