ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

I nearly shoot up from sleep, but luckily I held myself down when I woke up. Infront of me there was two people I had never seen before, they were wearing some kind of mask.

"Good thing you woke up, how are you feeling?" They said and I met their gaze.

"I'm feeling okay.." I said slowly.

After a few more check ups they packed their things and was about to leave. The break had started so Jisung showed them the emergency exit so the could get out without being noticed.

"Are you sure you are feeling okay noona?" Jeongin said as he hugged me, and I hugged back.

"Not really, I'm shaking up because of a dream but I think I'll be alright" I said slowly.

"Can you tell us what it is about?" Chan said with a slight worried smile.

"Well, right after I fainted, I was in a dark room. I tried to find somewhere to go but I was lost, sometime later I found a path of blood so I followed it, and when I reached the end of it there was a body there instead. Shortly after, there was something behind me, and it said in a dark, sad voice 'I'm sorry'" I explained while Jeongin was still hugging me.

"We should ask the principal if she could sleep at our dorms.." Hyunjin said and helped me down from the bed.

"But will we be safe? I mean something clearly wants to hurt her, what if it hurts her in the progress? How will we keep her safe if we get hurt" Seungmin said looking at Chan with an evil glare.

"We will find something" Chan defended himself with made Seungmin roll his eyes.

"Guys I am still here" I sighed. "Let's go ask the principal" Hyunjin took my hand and helped me lean on him while we walked.

Chan also wanted to help me, I could see that by his eyes and also that he was worried. I gave him a smile which made him look a bit less worried.

"He could be a good leader" I whispered to Hyunjin and he nodded as we came to the principals door and Chan started knock on it. Behind the door a dull voice could be heard, saying "come in". 

"Hello miss" Chan greeted the principal with a smile. "We wonder if Y/N could stay at the boy dorms with us" 

The principal looked at Chan confused and sighed knowing this was about the sleepless nights.

"Fine, as long as she has privacy" She looked at me as if I really wanted to, so I nodded a little. "Now hurry up, you still have school" And with that we all left the room and walked to our classes.

Timeskip last class

It was currently math, and that was one of the three classes me and Hyunjin had with Felix. Speak of the devil, he was staring at me at the moment. Hyunjin saw it so he waved for me to change seat with him before the lesson started, Felix still didn't gave up staring at me, but now that I couldn't see him it wasn't a problem. Something was up with his stares though, he looked worried. The teacher interrupted my thoughts when he suddenly started calling out our names.

"Y/N?"

"I am here" I said raising my hand.

As he countinued calling all the others names she started search through her papers. Once he found them he looked at us all closely.

"Today we will be going to do a project in groups, and I'll chose them" He said as he sat the paper down on his table and started reading out the groups. 

Hyunjin and I both hoped for working together but he got some random while I got Felix. I sighed in disbelief and looked at Felix who looked at Hyunjin. I sat beside him and he half-smiled.