Chapter Thirty-One

Depuis le début

☯☯☯

It took a while for each of them to catch their breaths, they were completely blissed out. Louis was lying on his back staring at the ceiling and carding his fingers through Zayns damp hair while Zayn was draped across his chest tracing patterns into his side. 

"Louis? Can I ask you a question and you'll be completely honest with me?" Zayn asked nervously as he lifted his head to look up and Louis. 

Louis furrowed his brow a bit looking down at Zayn trying to figure out why he was now so tense "Yeah baby, course."

Zayn looked back down running his fingers over Louis' ribs before sitting up and getting out of bed. Louis caught his wrist and pulled him back down,

"What is it Z?"

"Nothing, forget about it. I don't really want to know." Zayn stammered out still trying to get up and out of bed.

"It's not nothing though." Louis sighed crawling towards Zayn who was sat on the edge of the bed "it's upsetting you and I wanna know what it is." he wrapped his arms around Zayns waist and pulled him against his chest. 

He sighed melting against Louis and lacing their fingers together "It's so stupid though, why would I want to know this? It's only gonna upset me and it doesn't matter anymore."

"Babe really, what is it?"

"How many people have you slept with?" he blurted instantly regretting it when Louis untangled himself from Zayn and sat next to him, not touching him and his hands clasped together in his lap.

"O-oh." Louis squeaked. He knew at some point Zayn would want to know this, it's something all couples should know about each other and if not how many partners they had then at least that they used protection with each of them. Sexual history is a serious issue.

"I told you," Zayn whispered "let's just ignore it and move on." he stood and tried to make his way to the bathroom where the shower was still running but Louis pulled him back down, again.

"No it's fine, we need to talk about it." He paused to gather his thoughts "It's nothing to boast about."

"I already know about three, me, Eleanor and Harry. How many more were there?"

"It's not as much as you're probably thinking but still more than you wanna know about... umm. I've slept with thirteen people."

Zayn sighed in relief because yes, he was thinking that it was going to be a lot more than that. He was thinking high twenties low thirties, so thirteen... thirteen was something he could eventually get over.

"O-okay."

"And I used protection everytime." Louis added

"Wouldn't wanna get someone pregnant, huh?" Zayn chuckled quietly

Louis looked at him wide eyed for a moment then tackled Zayn back on to the bed straddling his hips and pinning his hands up by his head.

"The only one who will ever have my babies is you. I'd like you to have my baby now actually but someone" Louis emphasized rolling his eyes "is on birth control." he sighed and rolled off of Zayn. "Now, time to shower because we're sticky and I don't like it." he laughed hopping off the bed and running off towards the bathroom.

Zayn however was still lying on the bed looking at the ceiling, stunned.

No it wasn't that they'd just had sex- no, made love for the first time in four years. 

No it wasn't that Louis had slept with twelve other people beside him.

Zayn careful, scheduled, planned out Zayn, can't remember the last time he'd taken his birth control. 

 Zayn wanted to scream and freak out but he also didn't want to scare Louis. So he figured when he woke up with next morning, as usual before everyone else, he'd go to the shop and pick up the morning after pill.

Yeah that's it. It'll be, okay...?

[ first, this story is nominated in the Holiday Bromance awards and it'd mean a lot if you voted for me :) 

Here's the link : http://www.wattpad.com/86433820-bromance-awards-holiday-2014-zouis-stories it would mean a lot to me to even make it passed the first round.

ANWAYS, they had sexxxx they did it la la laaaa. I don't write smut, i'm crap at it but I thought I'd try because you wanted it. I know I said house hunting would happen this chapter but I got a new idea :). Don't forget to check out the beautiful picture at the top/side and video edit I made. 

I love you all please VOTE VOTE VOTE here and in the Holiday Bromance Awards :) 

byeeee

xA]