Chapter XIII

The day after the mukbang was our fifth day before we went back to LA. Those five days went by too quickly for our liking and soon enough it was our final night together. Garrett, Andrew and I had one more night here before flying back, but Zoe's plane left tomorrow so we decided to make the most of it. We found a little restaurant to have dinner before hopping from bar to bar. I was the sober driver for tonight, and it was fun to watch everyone else's mental capability deteriorate in front of me. Very entertaining. Somehow, drunk Andrew got even more giggly than before and almost seemed to laugh at every time Garrett took a breath. The four of us spent the night laughing and enjoying the Orlando nightlife in our own goofy way. At about 2 am everybody decided they wanted to go home. Andrew seemed to be the drunkest of the lot and slung an arm around me as we walked back to the car. I put him in the front seat like a baby before walking around and climbing into the driver's seat. His drunk ass smiled at me and I laughed and started the car. On the ride back home Andrew laid his hand gently on top of mine, placed on the centre console, it made me blush but I didn't want to think too much of it. He was drunk, of course, and it probably didn't mean anything to him. Garrett and Zoe were giggling and laughing the whole way home and Andrew gazed out the window silently, taking glances at me every now and then. I would respond to these glances with a stroke of my thumb against his hand and a small smile of my own, with eyes still fixated on the road. We got back to the house a little after 3 am and Garrett and Zoe ran into the house to start their own dance party. Andrew had fallen asleep so I gently shook him till he stirred awake.

"Hey Bear, we're home now," I say gently as he rubs his eyes. The two of us get out of the car and walk up to the door. He was stumbling a little, so I put an arm around his waist as we walked through the house.

"Did you wanna join Garrett and Zoe or head to bed?" I asked him as he shielded his eyes from the bright lights illuminating the house. He yawns and doesn't reply. "Bed it is then," I laugh as I walk him through the house, down the hallway and into his room. He flops on his bed silently and then looks up at me as I laugh. He holds his arms out wide, and I walk over to him and hug him. Andrew pulls me in and I fall on top of him and soon enough we're cuddling. It felt kinda wrong because he was drunk, but he refused to let me go, so I settled my head into his chest.

"Goodnight Abby," he drunkenly stammers and I giggle.

"Go to sleep Bear," About 10 minutes later, a light snore was emanating from him and I managed to slip out of his grip and walked back out, closing the door behind me and out into the kitchen, where Garrett and Zoe were giving me looks.

"Damn, I thought Andrew would've lasted longer than that," Garrett says and Zoe slaps him on the arm.

"Garrett!" she cries and I laugh.

"No, no, we didn't do that. We just... cuddled a bit," I say with wide eyes and my face going bright red. The two of their mouths open wide. "I don't know what this means! I mean he's drunk right, so probably not a lot but it's like whaaaaaat"

"Oh my gosh!" Garrett smiles and he and Zoe high five each other, missing the first time (they were still quite out of it).

"He probably won't remember in the morning he drank a lot. Neither of you are to say anything to him about it, I don't want things to be more awkward than they already are," I say, pointing a finger at the two of them. "Not that either of you will remember either, you're both just as hammered," The two of them nod and laugh, and Zoe does a salute to me. "Don't stay up too late you eggs," I laugh, before giving them both a hug goodnight. I grab a bottle of water and some Advil before heading out of the kitchen. I swing by Andrew's room, where he was still snoring peacefully and place them on his nightstand, along with a little note.

'Need these? Thought you'd might Bear ;)' it read. I gave him a light kiss on the forehead and watch him smile in his sleep before walking back out of the room and into my own. Yawning, I changed into some pyjama shorts and the hoody Andrew lent me that I'd 'forgotten' to give back before turning off the lights and sliding under the covers, lowkey wishing I was still cuddling him.