Chapter VII

By Thursday night I had finished my office makeover and had enough footage to make a video out of. I was more than proud of the results and couldn't wait to show everyone. There was a place for all my hobbies; my telescope for research, my computer with a brand new glowing keyboard and wireless mouse with an extra-large mouse pad beneath and a beautiful serene area for painting and drawing. This was all tied together by one super large desk, a brand new pewdiepie gaming chair and LED strip lights that cast a beautiful glow over me when recording. It's all a girl could ask for, really. I texted Ryland a thank you for all of his help with helping me find cute things to decorate the room with. Then, I decided to text Andrew.

'Office makeover complete! Thank you for all of your help, I would've been hopeless without you!' it read. After filming a small outro for my video, thanking both Ryland and Andrew for their help, I took the SD card out of the camera and started to move the footage from the camera to the computer to start editing. My phone buzzed beside me and it was a text from Andrew.

'Always happy to help! Can't wait to see it,' I smiled, before looking back at my computer to start editing.

By the end of the night, I had finished the time-lapses and was able to get permission to use one of my favourite songs from New Zealand. I had a feeling the video was gonna be a favourite of mine. Friday went by a breeze until I came home from work and saw I had a text from Garrett.

'All okay if Andrew and I come by and see you? I know it's editing night but I miss you!' I hadn't seen Garrett all week, and I have to say I did miss him too. Plus it'd be a great time to ask them something I'd been meaning to all week.

'No need to ask Gare! I miss you too, stop on by whenever x' I reply, sitting down at my desk to start editing.

An hour later, a knock at my door disrupts my focus. A grinning Garrett pulls me into a hug as soon as I open the door, and Andrew laughs.

"Hey my Gare," I smile, ruffling his hair.

"We wanna see your office!" Garrett exclaims.

"Oh jeez okay," I giggle and lead them down the hallway into my office. I throw my hands in the air. "Ta - daa!" I lightly shout as the two of them gaze in awe.

"You did so well! This looks much different to Tuesday," Andrew smiles.

"I'm really proud" I breathe, looking around at my accomplishment.

"You should be," he replies. I look over at him and catch his gaze.

"Thanks, Bear," I wink.

"Bear?" he asks. I point over at the teddy bear he picked up the other night, who was now perched behind the camera on my desk. This causes him to laugh.

"My Gare and my Bear" I smile looking at the two of them, my arms out wide. "Anyways make yourselves comfy, I'll finish editing and the join you,"

The video was ready to upload an hour later and I walked back out to the lounge where the boys were watching a film. I walk over to them, pausing the movie much to Garrett's dismay.

"So lads," I start, sitting down on the ottoman in front of them. "I have a question to ask"

"Hit us," Garrett smiles.

"How would you two like to join me and my best friend on a two-week adventure at all the Disney parks in Orlando Florida?" The two of them look at each other, communicating without words.

"I'm in," Garrett smiles, and the two of us look at Andrew.

"I'll have to check with Shane but I'm in," Andrew says, and I clap my hands.

"Yeya! I've rented a house out already, so it's basically just flights and passes to sort out really, but we can do that later" When Andrew leaves to call Shane, I tell him to say that he, Ryland and Morgan are more than welcome to join as well. I was really excited about this trip. Zoe, my best friend and the one who came over from England to help me move into my apartment, is a huge part of my life and I couldn't wait for her to meet Garrett and Andrew. Andrew comes back and says that the rest couldn't make it to Florida and that it would just be the four of us. We spend the rest of the night booking flights and passes.

"Thank you guys for coming," I say to the two of them. "I'm really looking forward to this"

At about 11 pm, Andrew fell asleep on the couch, leaving Garrett and I chatting.

"So you and Andrew?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"We're just friends, Gare," I say, heat rising to my cheeks. He saw right through me.

"Do you liiiike him?" He asks seriously, but with a childish tone that made me giggle. He held my eye contact until I replied.

"I - I might do," I stammer, looking down and playing with the hem of my shirt. Garrett gasps. "What?" I ask, confused. "Nothing's gonna happen Gare"

"You never like anyone!" he whisper-shouts, his mouth still wide open, to which I laugh.

"There's just something so unique about him. I just kinda feel oddly drawn to him in a sense" I look over at him, curled up and snoring lightly.

"Oh this is cute" Garrett smiles.

"Nothing's gonna happen Gare, I doubt it anyway, he won't feel the same" I sigh, looking back at Garrett.

"Time will tell," he smirks.

"Don't go meddling," I warn with a smile. "I'm gonna head to bed, you may as well stay. I don't think Andrew's moving" I give him a blanket, cover Andrew with another before kissing Garrett on the top of his head before walking into my bedroom. Liking someone is a weird feeling.