"I feel the same way." He kisses the edge of my right shoulder. My body stirs and I moan tightly. "Honestly, I've been roaming around with the ring for a while now" — another kiss on the left neck— "so I'm glad it's finally with its rightful owner."

"Really?" I gaze up at him, my breath caught..

"Hmm." Liam nods, a playful smile dancing on his lips.

Woah! My subconscious hollers with a wistful grin, enjoying the summer in her beach hammock.

"It's lovely, and I love every detail of it," I breathe, my eyes fixed on my engagement ring.

"So it appears," Liam replies contentedly, joy evident through the tone of his voice. "I have Jamal's girlfriend to thank for her help."

Another kiss on my neck.

"Natasha?" I gawp, a bit surprised. "When?" I chuckle.

"You don't really need to know." He grins.

"No, Liam, I do need to know. Tell me, please."

"Why?" He's buried in the hollow of my neck, while cupping and kneading my breasts with his big hands.

"Because I want to," I breathe erratically, his lips and fingers sending pulses into my core.

"Okay." Liam's body moves slightly, and I see his hand stretching to reach for the shower gel I placed at the corner of the tub, freeing my one breast in the process. "I had it since our stay in Miami," he finally tells me, squirting the hot pink liquid in his hand, my second breast freed.

"Miami?" I gasp, my nostrils filled with the scent of roses.

"Yes." Liam rubs his palms together, smearing the gel.

"That long? Have you been planning to propose since then?" I'm shocked.

"Is it weird that my answer is yes?" Liam asks, and I don't know how to respond. So fucking weird. An insane amount of craziness, I might add. I chuckle. "Hey, do I sound stupid in love?" he adds, and I burst into a laughter, the sexual tension drooping.

"There's no problem being stupid in love," I reply as Liam slides his hands around my chest and begins to rub my skin gently, washing me. "As long as it's reciprocated," I add with a soft moan.

"Oh," Liam utters, and I can tell he's smiling from his voice alone.

Oh God! His hands are now moving perilously toward my breasts, while squeezing them gently.

I close my eyes and murmur, "To be honest, it's a bit weird that you had it since Miami. It had only been two weeks since we'd met by that time."

"Are you complaining, Ms. Jones?" He grazes his thumbs on my nipples, encircling them until I feel a sudden pinch that has me jump.

"Ah!" I whimper, and the effect travels up to my center. "Complaining? No. I'm not," I breathe, my mouth agape.

"Are you?" Liam chuckles amusedly, making me feel in heaven, a pretty beautiful heaven.

My head tips back back, leaning onto his shoulder, my breath harsh and my body hot.

"I wasn't going to let you leave my side, Kira," Liam says as I cling onto the sides of the tub, his hand advancing between my thighs, sliding smoothly with the gel.

"Liam," I hardly utter, my focus divided between on his romantic words, his sensual assault, and the growing erection of his that's poking my butt.

Having a handful, huh? The devil in me smirks.

"Yes?" he says, still kissing me, and softly touching me . . . right there.

"Um . . . nothing." I bite my lip, flustered, the pleasure unmeasurable. "I'm just surprised that you've been so serious about us, all along. I'm happy to know this. It means so much. I'm sorry for leaving you back then," I say softly, still enjoying his lewd touch, my hips moving coherently.

"Don't do it again."

"I promise."

"Then we're good," he whispers, rounding his move inside my sex, rubbing me gently. "Ah, you're wet," he says hoarsely, teasing me with his middle finger, stroking on, and off , again and again, making me crave for more.

"Don't stop," I plead, yanking his neck so as I kiss him on the lips, and he does as I want.

"You love it?" he asks, his voice demanding.

"Hmm," I hum, grinding on my behind to follow his pace. "Oh, Liam!" I rasp, he speeds up, kissing me hard. "Shit, I'm gonna—" I feel it running from my head to my groan, making my toes curl as I jerk up from the spasm of pleasure that rolls me into a whirlwind.

My body convulses and I hang onto Liam until I feel the cold ebbed.

That sweet feeling of completeness and emptiness, the feeling of relief. That little devil in me grins,

"Yes. That's my woman," Liam says proudly, enjoying the fruit of his labor.

I smile coyly, taking a deep breath. Did I just have an orgasm while seated on the bathtub? My breath refuses to slow down and I follow my hormones by grabbing Liam's face and reclaiming his mouth. Slowly I shift until I'm straddling him. A groan leaves him.

"I love you. And I want you right here," he snaps, holding my flimsy body in place.

"I love you too. Take me right here," I reply, and it's my turn to please him.