Donovan!

"Isn't that?" Nameless whispered to Krizalid, who nodded thoughtfully. "Whoa..."
"Um is there anything I can do for you?" The young woman asked again. "Or are you at the wrong house?"
"No no we have come to the right place," said Krizalid. "Is your owner here?"
"He's inside," said the woman. "I'll get him, in a minute."
Meanwhile in the car...
"Who's that lady?" Kasumi asked, peering at the car's windscreen to get a better look at the brown haired girl at the door. "I can't see..."
"There's something familiar about her," said Hayate, narrowing his eyes at the young woman that Krizalid and Nameless were talking too. "Something very familiar..."
"If only we can see," said Ayane, taking her phone out. "Let me try and zoom in with my phone camera to see."
Maxima didn't need a phone. He just zoomed in with his mechanical eyes to see who the woman was.
His vision landed on Krizalid, then panning to Nameless. He panned a little more to the left and clearly saw who the woman was.
He gasped and zoomed out. He quickly turned to Kasumi who was leaning forward from the backseat, then zoomed back to the woman, then back at Kasumi.
"What is it, Maxima?" Ryu asked. "What's with the surprised look?"
"I know why," said Ayane, snapping a picture with her high-definition phone camera. "Take a look at this."
They all looked at the picture and felt a mixture of shock and satisfaction.
"She's an Alpha!" Kasumi finally exclaimed. "Guys she's an Alpha! Do you know what this means?"
"We've come to the right place," said Hayate with a smirk. "There's no need for double confirmation. The answer's right there!" 
"What is his name?" Ryu asked Maxima. "I know, I know, his name is Victor Donovan. But what name did he register to live here?"
"Let me see," said Maxima, searching up. "Damien Delaney."
"Better tell those two about this," said Hayate. "Donovan might get alerted if they call him by his real name."
"Don't worry, I've texted Nameless about it," said Kasumi. "He said he'll tell Krizalid."
Nameless nudged Krizalid and showed him the text message from Kasumi. He nodded and turned back to the doorway, where the Alpha disappeared to bring her alleged owner.
"What's taking her so long?" Krizalid says impatiently, glancing at Nameless. "Do you think he's escaping or something?"
Nameless just shrugged. Soon, the Alpha came back with a blond man. Then two of them instantly knew that he was Donovan.
"Hi I'm Kri- Kris... McFly and this is my brother, Z-Zayn," Krizalid began, changing their names. "We're new here, we just moved in next door."
"Yeah we just came in to say hi," Nameless added.
"Nice to meet you," said Donovan. "I'm Damien. Damien Delaney."
"Nice to meet you Mr. McFly," said Donovan, giving out his hand, not aware that Krizalid just lifted his fake surname from the movie Back To The Future. "Would you like to join us for a cup of tea?"
"No uh, we're busy today," Krizalid said quickly. "We have lots to unpack."
"Oh okay," said Donovan. "Feel free to visit whenever you want."
"We will," said Nameless, turning around with Krizalid after bidding goodbye.
They walked ahead and crossed the street, where the others had driven to pick them up.
"So what did he say?" Kasumi asked as soon as they got in.
"What did you guys say?" Hayate asked.
"We said that we're brothers who just moved in next door," said Krizalid. "And that we wanted to visit our new neighbour."
"And he said that his name was Damien Delaney," said Nameless. "Oh yeah and we also changed our names to Kris and Zayn McFly."
The others started snickering.
"So you came from the future, huh?" Ryu asked with a smirk. "Well, it is an Irish name anyway."
"Glad I'm not the only one," Krizalid smirked. "The thing is, how are we gonna go pose as his neighbours if we don't live near his house? I just said it on the spur of the moment!"
"Well lucky for you," said Maxima. "That house is vacant. It's on rent."
"Oh my gosh I just remembered!" Krizalid suddenly exclaimed. "That's the house I was planning to rent! I searched it up yesterday when I newly moved here."
"Please don't tell me that we actually have to live there," said Nameless. "I mean I don't mind, but Isolde..."
"Just tag her along," said Krizalid. "Maybe we can have another brother, K'!"
"And a few sisters too," said Maxima. "Whip and Kula."
"And a father," Kasumi added, much to everyone's confusion.
"Who?" Maxima asked.
"You," said Kasumi.
"I should've known," said Maxima with a sigh. "Well I guess I can make the cut since people do think that I'm older than I actually am."
"How old are you anyway?" Ayane asked. "You look like you can be at least forty."
"Well I'm no more older than Krizalid here," said Maxima. "We're only months apart..."
"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Hayate asked doubtfully. "I mean... isn't it better if we just barge in and kill him?"
"And then what, let him get away again?" Ryu asked. "We need a better plan. We already know where he lives, right?"
"I know!" Kasumi said. "Since you guys wanna pose as neighbours, why don't you invite him over? And then ATTACK!"
"Yeah that's a good idea too," said Ayane. "What do you guys think?"
"It sounds okay?" Krizalid said. "I think we can pull it off. What do you think Zhe?"
"Sure, I guess," said Nameless. "But is it necessary to have a big family like that?"
"I feel like Kula needs her share of justice," said Hayate. "After all, they brought her here too."
"Yeah so we're gonna have one extra sister," said Krizalid. "Alright then. I'll contact the owner right now."
He did and the owner said that he would be allowed to live there. He was out of town and he just allowed them to enter with spare keys that he hid under a rock.
"Even easier to get rid of Donovan now," said Hayate. "Okay you guys better pack up."
They drove back to the hotel and told the others about their expedition.
"Wait so I'm gonna be your brother?" K' asked in shock. "Well if it's to avenge Kula, then sure."
"I'm coming too?" Kula asked. "Yay! I'm gonna turn him into an ice sculpture!"
"Do whatever you please," said Hayate. "But we need to make the final blow. The fatal blow."
They nodded and started packing. Only Krizalid, Nameless, Kula, K' and Maxima were to go. They went there in Krizalid's car.
"Something tells me I should go too," said Isolde. "I don't know why, but I feel like I must."