A meeting in DOATEC

They brought the Alpha home. Surprisingly, she didn't disappear.
"NiCO must have worked on it," said Kasumi. "So that the Alphas don't die upon defeat."
"Nope, she didn't," said Kula. "She's frozen. Therefore, she is just really cold."
They reprogrammed her but she was still unconscious. Her body was as cold as ice!
"We should warm her up," said Hayate. "Turn the fireplace on."
"In the middle of a warm spring afternoon?" asked Kula. "That would be too hot!"
"Do you have any other idea to warm this Alpha?" asked Ayane. "The fireplace is the only way!"
"We can call K'," said Kula. "He can control fire!"
"That will just burn the place down," said Hayabusa. "And it'll take forever to bring him here, there's no time! We better just use the fireplace."
"Fine..." said Kula. "I'll be in the kitchen, eating ice cream."
Then she jumped off to the kitchen. The others lit the fireplace and laid the Alpha in front of it. She slowly came to when her temperature became normal and looked around.
"What happened?" she asked. "How did I get here?"
"You work for us now," said Kasumi. "You will be sent back to MIST and give us information."
"But what am I supposed to say if they ask me if I succeeded in killing you?" asked the Alpha.
"Just say that we got away," said Hayate. "Just say that we disappeared to an unknown place."
"Okay, I must be on my way then," said the Alpha while bowing. "Goodbye."
She disappeared into a green hologram-like light.
"We have to do something before they make more Alphas," said Kasumi. "For now, they all work for us, but what if they make more?"
"Yeah we should," said  Hayate. "What should we do?"
"Bomb the place down?" said Ayane. "Like what happened to DIG?"
"Yeah but how are we gonna get a bomb that big?" asked Kasumi. "And how do we plant it without them knowing? Besides, the explosion was caused because the clone and Hayabusa launched ninpo at each other."
"Hmm bad idea," said Ayane. "What should we do then?"
"I think we should ask Helena and Lisa for some ideas," said Kasumi. "Helena would know something."
"Yes come on," said Sakura. "We can't lose time."
"Patience, my friend," said Hayate. "We can't go now, it's already really late."
"Go where?" said a voice suddenly. "Late for what?"
It was Kula. She had had enough of ice cream and came back to the living room.
"No where," said Kasumi. "We'll go tomorrow."
"What? Go where?" asked Kula. "I want to go now not tomorrow."
"Oh Kula," said Kasumi. "Go get some sleep."
"Fine I'll go sleep," said Kula. "But we are going right?"
"Yes Kula," said Ayane, getting tired of the childish teen. "It's too late to go now."
Kula walked away to her room and went to bed.
"I think we should go to bed too," said Kasumi. "I'm getting tired too."
"Yeah me too," said Ayane. "Come on guys."
They all went to bed and fell asleep like logs. The next day they went straight to Helena's office in DOATEC where she and Marie Rose was.
They arrived and saw Ayane's pink-haired half-sister. She was there with Marie Rose because she wanted to learn Systema with her."
"Hi there!" said Honoka. "Can you teach me Mugen Tenshin style ninjitsu? I want to expand my Honoka Fu!"
"Sure come over to our house," said Ayane. Ayane was very fond of Honoka even though they never really knew each other, other than the fact that they are biologically related. "We'll teach you Hajinmon and Tenjinmon Mugen Tenshin style ninjutsu."
"Yay!" said Honoka. "I'll come. Hello! Who are you?"
"Hi there, I'm Kula Diamond," said Kula. "It's nice to meet you! What is your name?"
The two girls started to talk to each other while following them.
"So why do you wanna see Lady Helena?" asked Marie Rose. "By the way, she's right here."
She led them to Helena's office and waited outside with the two other girls.
"So Who is your new friend?" asked Helena. "I know that you reprogrammed the Phase 4s But Who is this?"
"That's MIST's new product, Alpha 1000," said Kasumi. "We reprogrammed her too and she is now on our side. Her name is Mist."
"MIST?" asked Helena. "You named her MIST? But why?"
"If you haven't noticed, my name is actually Mist too," said Kasumi. "But in Japanese. Donovan named his lab after ME!"
"Okay okay," said Helena. "So what brings you here?"
"We don't know what to do to MIST," said Kasumi. "Can you help us think something up?"
"Hmm I don't know," said Helena. "What have you been doing lately?"
"We reprogrammed all the Alphas there to work for us," said Hayate. "Then we made them spy on them for us and give us information."
"You what?" asked Helena. "How did you get in? MIST has maximum security!"
"We ninjas have our secrets," said Ryu. "Oh we did something else too. NiCO summoned a girl with ice powers using a quantum computer that she developed. So we talked her into coming and living with us."
"What?" said Helena, shocked. "You ninjas have been doing some serious business lately."
"Yes we have," said Kasumi. "Never underestimate us ninjas."
"Anyway," said Helena. "Where is this girl with ice powers?"
"Oh she's outside," said Ayane. "But keep in mind, she's very childish. Her creator did that to her on purpose so that she can be easily controlled but she is too childish to be given orders. She would usually make friends with people that she is asked to eliminate."
Sakura went to get Kula. Kula came in with Honoka and Marie Rose came in too.
"So how have you two been doing?" asked Ayane to her sister. "Do you like Kula?"
"Yes I do!" said Honoka. "She is very sweet!"
"Can we go for an ice cream together?" asked Kula. "If I win, ice cream's on you!"
"Wait before you go," said Helena. "I want to speak to you."
"No! I want my ice cream first," said Kula. "Talking to you can wait."
"Marie, please go get the best tasting ice creams that you can find for everyone," said Helena. "Here, take this money."
"Yes Lady Helena," said Marie. "What flavour do you all want?"
"Strawberry for me," said Kasumi and the Alphas in unison. Then Ayane said. "I want vanilla flavour."
"I want many ice creams," said Kula. "I want strawberry sorbet, chocolate, vanilla, cherry, orange, green tea..."
The others said what flavour they wanted and Marie Rose rushed off with Honoka.
"Yay you wanna buy me ice cream!" said Kula. "What do you what to know?"
"Where are you from?" asked Helena.
"I am from Planet Earth!" said Kula. "NESTS genetically modified my genes so that I have ice powers."
"So where is NESTS?" asked Helena. "Do you know where is it?"
"Ummmm....." said Kula. "No I don't... I don't know where it is."
A/N: Hey guys! It's been a long time since I updated. Sorry but I will try to update this book as often as I can!
Love, ShashaMeow