The resurrection

"Wait so you'll do it for me?" Nameless asked in shock.
NiCO just crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at him.
"Thank you!" He said, getting up. "I'll be right back with her remains. She's cryogenically frozen."
He ran back to the forest and brought her corpse. He decided to bring his other glove just in case. He carried her through the streets, gaining questioning glances from the passers by.
He ran back to the basement of MIST and showed the corpse to NiCO.
"Kula?" NiCO said, seeing the similarity between her and the latter. "I didn't know she died."
"This isn't Kula," said Nameless. "You can say that this is her sister."
"Ah I see," said NiCO. "Well, bring her here. Put her in there."
He put her inside the chamber that she pointed to.
"Oh my she's properly frozen," said NiCO. "But don't worry, it's still possible to bring her back to life."
The chamber closed up.
"Alright, it says here that she has similar data to Kula Diamond," said NiCO, typing on her computer. "I can use her data, but I'm still lacking some of her DNA. Do you know anyone who is a relative of her besides Kula? Her data doesn't seem to be enough. I need a direct descendant, or in this case, ascendant."
"No she doesn't have anyone else as far as I know," said Nameless and thought for a moment before taking the glove off. "But I have this glove. It has her DNA."
"It has her DNA?" NiCO, taking the glove from him. "But how?"
"It's fused into the glove," said Nameless. "Please don't destroy it. It's a very special glove. It means a lot to me."
He took the glove from her again and wore it. He backed away from her.
"I wanna show you what this glove can do," said Nameless. "But I don't wish to harm you, nor destroy this place. Is there anywhere that's fireproof?"
"There's a place right here," NiCO said with a nod. "Right this way."
She led him into a glass room. He went in and she closed the entrance.
He nodded and took the glove off. He bent down and created a very large flame pillar. When he did so, an illusion of a woman appeared.
NiCO stared, mesmerised by his powers. He was done and knocked the glass to come out.
"Okay I can see how special this glove is to you," said NiCO. "I will handle it with care."
He gave the glove back to her and wore the new glove to pacify his powers. She inserted the glove in a special machine that sent data into her computer.
"This is a very powerful glove," said NiCO, typing on her computer. "Great there's enough data in here to resurrect your Isolde. It's not gonna take as long as the other resurrections because those were done with the subject's direct descendants' DNA and not their own DNA. But this one is being done with her unique DNA. It will take half the time."
"How long would it take?" Nameless asked. "Two hours? Five hours?"
"Twelve hours," NiCO corrected. "The others took twenty-four hours. So you gotta wait."
"I will," said Nameless. "What time is it here?"
"It's nine in the morning," said NiCO. "Come back at night and she'll be here for you."
"I will," said Nameless. "Thank you so much, Miss NiCO. I will forever remember you. I'll bring something back for you and something for my Isolde too."
He got up and ran out of the building. NiCO watched him.
"Poor kid..." NiCO thought. "Well I guess I'll do this one help for him, and for science too."
Nameless went around the streets of New York Times Square and decided to buy Isolde a new dress. She has been wearing the same dress for a very long time.
He spotted a beautiful light blue dress from the shop window and decided to get it for her.

He went into the store and asked for the dress. He also spotted something he could get for NiCO. While he was in the lab he realised a fur coat on her chair. He decided to get another one for her, in a different style.

 He decided to get another one for her, in a different style

He bought the items and decided to go out for lunch. He did and went to a hotel. He didn't know what else to do and decided to get some sleep.
He booked a night on a cheap hotel and decided to have a nap. He set his alarm to ring at eight as he needed time to get ready and travel to MIST. The journey would take fifteen minutes on foot.
When the time came, he went to MIST building again. He went straight to the basement floor where NiCO was asleep on her desk, tired out.
He looked around and saw Isolde still inside the glass chamber. She looked much more alive now.
He put a hand on the glass chamber as he watched Isolde slowly gaining life. He pulled a chair in front of the glass chamber and sat down, waiting.
He sat there and then to his surprise, the chamber started opening by itself. He stared at it and then to his shock, it just released its hold on Isolde's body, letting her just drop down.
Her caught her just before she fell down. Her body felt much warmer and alive now.
He heard a mechanical sound behind him and noticed an examination table rising from the ground. He went to it and laid his girl on it.
NiCO awoke with a jump and realised that the process was completed. She went to Isolde to examine her condition.
"She's fine," said NiCO. "She just needs a while to rest. Don't worry, she's fine."
"Thank you so much NiCO," said Nameless. "I will forever be in your dept."
"Oh don't worry about that," said NiCO. "I know what it feels like to lose the only person you love. This is why I did lots of research to create this experiment. I lost my father at a very young age. He's the only one I had and have."
"So you brought him back?" Nameless asked and NiCO nodded. "That's great! At least you're using science for good. Not like those ruthless people..."
"She's coming around now," said NiCO, realising that Isolde has started to move. "Are you okay, Miss?"
Isolde sat up and looked around. She saw the familiar face of her true love and the unfamiliar face of NiCO. She was both confused and surprised.