The Kid

The shinobis bought some ice cream and waited for the night to come and went to M.I.S.T. to find Kula. They entered the lab just as they did the day before and went in. This time, NiCO had gone back early. They easily found Kula's cell, since she was still awake and jumping around happily. They unlocked the cell and Kula stopped jumping and stared at them. She was wearing a spiceberry and white coloured jumpsuit with gold coloured gloves and boots. She had strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She was holding a lollipop.
"Are you ninjas?" she asked in confusion. "Like Mai Shiranui?"
"Yes we are," said Kasumi. "But we are from a different clan."
"Oh really?" said Kula. "Which clan?"
"The Ice Cream clan," said Ayane. "We have lots and lots of ice cream and candy."
"Really?" asked Kula in awe. "Can I come with you? Pleaseeeeee..."
"Of course we welcome you from the bottom of our hearts," said Hayate. "Here we have brought you some now too."
He handed her the bag of ice creams that they brought for her. She jumped up happily and came with them.
"Yay ice creams!!" she said. "I'll come with you right now!"
She hopped after them and went to their car. She got into the back and they drove home. Luckily they had a supply of ice cream and lollipops at home too.
"Yay more ice creams and candy!" said Kula. "Whatever that place was, didn't offer me that much of ice cream, mostly candy."
"Well you're lucky," said Kasumi, removing her mask as the others did. "We have more stuff besides that too."
"Hey you are pretty," said Kula. "I thought ninjas besides Mai that wore masks always looked serious and grouchy, but all of you look pretty good and normal."
The others smiled at this complement. Then all of them yawned including Kula.
"Hey don't you wanna get some sleep?" asked Ayane. "Your room's there."
"Uh Okay," said Kula and grabbed an armful of ice cream and sweets and went to the room. "Good night, ninjas from candy clan."
"Well we've gotta give her something else to eat besides ice cream," said Hayabusa. "Like something hot or at least something else like something that has more nutrients besides ice creams, candies and sugar."
Hayate nodded. "She won't be able to function properly without enough nutrients," then he added. "We should make her eat some protein too."
"I know!" said Kasumi. "What about some fluffy cheesecake? It contains protein, it's sweet and tasty, I'm sure Kula will love it."
"Yeah I guess it'll work," said Hayate. "We have all the ingredients right?"
"I don't think so," said Sakura. "It was almost empty when we made breakfast this morning."
"I think we'll go tomorrow after breakfast," said Ayane. "Should we take the kid along?"
"I think we should," said Ryu. "It'll be even dangerous to leave her behind. She might go wandering around and get caught by M.I.S.T again."
"We should give her some normal clothes," said Kasumi. "She'll be easily noticed if she goes out like that in her usual outfit."
"Can we get to bed already?" asked Ayane. "Staying up late isn't good for my skin."
They all went to bed after that and slept. Kasumi dreamt of ice creams and candy floating around and then a cheesecake suddenly appeared and crushed all the ice cream and candy as if they were glass. Then all of a sudden, a hand appeared and cut the cake with a knife. The hand belonged to an Alpha. Just as the Alpha was bringing the cake towards her mouth, Kasumi woke up and was startled to see Kula in front of her. She was just bending down towards the sleeping Kasumi and was smiling.
"Got some more ice cream?" she asked. "I'm hungry..."
"Do you only eat ice cream?" asked Kasumi. "Have you tried eating other food?"
"No," said Kula. "But what's better than a bucket full of strawberry sorbet?"
"Hmm I like strawberry sorbet too," said Kasumi. "But you have to eat some protein too."
"What's protein?" asked Kula. "Is it tasty? Does it taste like ice cream?"
"Let's just get breakfast," said Kasumi. "Hey Ayane, wake up!"
Ayane woke up and stretched while yawning. She was also startled to see Kula there. Then they went to the bathroom sink and brushed their teeth. They went to the dining table and found that Sakura, Daisy and Mist were already there.
They were eating and the boys woke up too.
"Is there any ice cream for me?" asked Kula. "I want ice cream."
So Sakura got her some sorbet from the freezer.
"Ooooo strawberry flavour!" said Kula. She started eating it happily out of the carton using a spoon. "Yummy..."
"Hey Kula," said Kasumi. "Do you wanna go shopping with us? We're running out of ice cream and we need to buy some more."
"Sure, anything for ice cream," said Kula. "I'll help choose."
"But on one condition," said Kasumi. "You have to wear different clothes."
"Okay!" said Kula happily. "I thought you were gonna give me boring chores like what Uncle Maxima and K' would ask me to do in exchange for ice cream."
"Who are they?" asked Kasumi.
"Oh they are these kind people who let me live with them and team up with them," said Kula. "K' has fire powers and uncle Maxima is a cyborg that has cannon-like powers."
"Hmm Okay," said Ayane. "Come with us, we'll give you some clothes."
"Yay new clothes!" said Kula. "I'm sick of wearing the same dull clothes."
She hopped behind Kasumi and Ayane and entered their room. Kasumi opened her closet and revealed her clothes. Kula instantly made a grab for Kasumi's white and pink sundress.
"Oh I love this dress," said Kula, holding it against her body to see if it fits. "It reminds me of my dolly! Can I wear this?"
"Sure go ahead," said Kasumi. "Here, wear it with these sandals."
Kula took it to her room and wore it. She tried it on and she looked great in it. She wore her strawberry blonde hair in a low ponytail with a white ribbon that Kasumi gave her.
"I look lovely don't, I?" said Kula, spinning around. "I feel like a pretty little doll wearing this."
The others were glad to see her enjoying herself and they went out to the grocery store to restock their food supplies.