Part 4

After sometime spending there, by the sea and moon alone , he thought that now he should go back.

He was going back to his dorm. He was walking by a river and thought to sit by the river for sometime.
The river was calm and quite. There was no-one around. He loves to look at different shapes of rocks. So he was looking at them and imagining different shapes as different characters in his mind.

While thinking about it, he saw a weirdly beautiful rock. It was completely white and was shining brightly. He was very curious and picked it up.But when he picked it up he again got that feeling.

He was amazed that it was a crystal looking like a rock. He thought that he would take it with him as he got that feeling again by touching it.

Little did he knew that a miracle would happen to his life through the rock.
Then he went back to his dorm with the rock.

On the other hand,
Y/N was going back home. She was crossing by the river and thought to sit by it( Taehyung was already gone ).
She was enjoying the beauty of the nature, looking at the rocks, calm water and moon.
She suddenly saw that something was sparkling by the river among the rocks. She went there and picked it up. It was a crystal looking rock. But looking at it she felt , her shooting star was here somewhere. So she took it with her and went back to her home.

Two stones taken by two complete stranger but going to have a fate to be together. Nature is mysterious.

After , going back to her home and finishing everyday's melodrama, she went to her room.
Doing her night routine, she went to sleep and kept the rock beside her. She doesn't know why but keeping it beside her, she feels a weird calm feeling , a feeling that will heal her broken soul.
Looking at the stone,, she slowly was drifted to sleep.

While, Taehyung went back to his room and did his night routine. Then he sat down with the stone by his window as he was again not sleepy.

He was surprised to see that when the moonlight hit the stone, it had a very beautiful sign on it.

A infinite sign... Maybe sign of something starting here and never ending in infinity. While looking at the sign, he didn't realize that he had fallen asleep.

 While looking at the sign, he didn't realize that he had fallen asleep

While Y/N was asleep, moonlight hit her face and the stone aside her. She was asleep so she didn't realize that that the sign also visible on her stone...

Author's pov:

As I promised , I gave a quick update.
Pls, support me. It's my first time writing
Ignore any kind of gramatical mistakes.

Love you 😘. Take care.