First Kiss

I still can't believe that I'm engaged.It seems like dream.

Today Jack asked me to go on a dinner with him and I agreed.Because I want to know him more.

Emma and Anna are helping me to get ready.

"Ems,Do you love Jack?" Emma asked me.

"Umm....I'm not sure." I told her with a unsure look.

"It's okay to be not sure.But I think you love him." Emma gave me a naughty look.

"Come on Emma." I gave her an annoying look.

"But I can say that you love him" She gave me a smile.

"I don't know but I also think I love him.The thought of Jack makes me happy.Being with him seems like dream and When I see him talking with another girl makes me want to kill him" I sighed.

Emma patted my shoulder.

"It's called love."Emma told me.

" Ems,Wear this dress and Jack will fall in love with you again."Anna told me with a dress in her hand.Emma and I chuckled.

"We'll see that" I told her.

She gave me this dress to wear-

I wore the dress and did my makeup

I wore the dress and did my makeup.I didn't apply too much makeup.Just mascara and lipstick with some BB cream.

"Apply some more makeup Bitch" Emma told me and I hit her.

"Mind your language"

"I'm elder than you" Emma told me.Both I and Anna laughed.

"Do a ponytail.It'll look good."Anna told me.

" I've some works downstairs so I'll go"Anna told us went downstairs.Emma also went with her.

I did a ponytail and checked my phone.I saw there was a text from Jack.

Jack : My driver will pick you up.I can't wait to see you.

I sighed and went downstairs.I saw a guy sitting in the living room.He saw me and gave me a bouquet of rose.It was beautiful.

"Sir told me to give you this." He told me and I thanked him.

"You should get going Emily.Jack is waiting for you" Mom told me as she kissed my forehead.I nodded and went with the guy.