Investor

I was shocked when I heard my father saying that the owner of JB company wants to marry me.

"Why me???"I asked.

"I don't know.But it seems like he did some research on you.He also knows what brother did to me."

We all were shocked again.

"How?"Emma asked.

"He is the most powerful person in this country.He can know everything he wants."Dad weakly smiled.

"If he doesn't want to invest on our company,then no company or bank will invest on our company." Dad started to rub his forehead.

Who is the owner of JB company?"I asked my father.

"Jack Brendon"My Father replied.

"But why does he want to marry Emily ?"Mom asked again.

"I don't know.He threatened me if Emily gets married with someone he'll kill that guy and make our family suffer."Dad said.

We all sat down on the couch.I was being nervous.Sweats began to drop from my head.

" Don't worry Emily.It's okay if you don't want to get married with him.I'll think about another option."Dad sat beside me and started to rub my back.

I was quite for sometime.Emma and Anna also sat beside me.

I looked at everyone.Then I made my decision.

"I'll marry him"

Everyone was looking at me with shocked face.

"Are you sure,Emily?" Emma asked me.

"Come on Emily,You don't even know that guy" Anna stood up from her place and yelled.

"Yes I'm sure Emma.And I'll get to know him once I meet him Anna." I gave her a weak smile.

Emma and Anna hugged me.

"You don't need to marry him Emily.I'll think about something else.I can't risk your life." Dad told me.

"It's okay dad.You know he'll not let you or us live peacefully."

Dad was quite for sometime.

"You've grown up daughter" Dad told me and pulled me into a hug.I also hugged him back.

"I'm already 20 years old.How am I not a grown up girl?" I told jokingly.

Everyone chuckled.

"Yeah yeah.You are a grown up girl.But I just forget it sometimes."Dad said.

I couldn't hold my tears.But I had to.I don't want them to worry for me.

"Dad,I'm sleepy.Can I go to my room?" I asked dad.

"Yeah sure." Dad smiled and I told everyone good night.Then I went to my room.

Once I locked my door,I bursted into tears.

"Why does he want to get married with me?"I asked myself.

I was sobbing quitely.My phone was ringing suddenly.I looked at the number.It was an unknown number.I picked up the phone.

"H-hello" My voice cracked from crying.

"Darling" A boy told from the other side of phone.

"Excuse me.It seems like you're confused."

"Nope.I'm not.You're Emily.Right?"

"Yes,I'm.But I'm sorry I don't know you."

"Jack.Jack Brendon."

My heartbeat stopped for sometime.I was scared.

Everyone knows that the owner of JB company is a Cold guy.Everyone is afraid of him.

"W-what do y-you want from m-me?" I stuttered.He chuckled.

"I want to get married with you" He said in a cold tone.

"Why me?"I asked him.

"You'll get the answer very soon" He told me.

"Can't you just tell me?"

"I already told you.Now don't ask me again."

Then I was just quite.

"Darling" He again spoke.

I just kept quiet.I was about to hang up the phone.But he talked again.

"Do you want to get married with me?" He asked again.He already knows the answer,Still he is asking me.

"I don't have any other choice.Right?" I told him with a cold tone.

He chuckled."Yeah I know the answer.But still I'll give you time to think."He said.

I was happy when I heard him saying that he'll give me time.I'm not sure about my decision.It'll be great if he gives me time.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Hmm.......I'll give you three days to think." With that he hung up the phone.

I was both happy and scared.Scared because,I know I've to get married with him.Happy because,He gave me time,which was quite unexpected.

Then,I went to the bathroom and freshened up and went to my bed and fall asleep.While sleeping I thought-

"Maybe I should try to know him."

💕To Be Continued💕

Don't forget to Vote and Comment🙇