Shopping with Sisters

Next Day (Morning)

I woke up and took a shower.Then I got ready and went to have my breakfast.

I went downstairs and saw everyone waiting for me.

"Good morning" I told them and took my seat.

"Good morning." They also told me.Mom then served us food.

We ate our breakfast quitely.After we were done,Dad told us to wait for him in the living room.We did what he told us to do.

"You still didn't tell me why Jack bought you a gown?" Anna asked me.

"It's for my engagement party" I told them and their mouth widened.They were looking really very funny.

"WHAT" Both of them yelled.

"Are you fucking serious,Ems?" Emma asked me while grabbing my shoulder.

"Yeah" I told her.

"She is getting engaged next week.Jack called me and told me about that last night"Dad told from behind.

"Wow Emily,You didn't even tell me"Mom told me.

" I'm sorry.I wanted to tell you.But I was too much tired last night.So,I didn't tell you"

"It's okay dear." Mom told me while patting my head.

"We have to buy gown for your party." Anna jumped with excitement.

"Yeah we have to" Emma told while chuckling.

"We should go for shopping now" Anna told us.

"Okay,but listen don't waste money" Dad told Anna jokingly.Anna always wastes money for nothing.

"Okay.Emma and Emily get ready" Anna told us and went towards her room.

"You guys should go" Mom told us and we went to our rooms.

***

We reached the shopping mall.Emma and Anna are currently choosing gowns for them.They want blue gown as my gown is blue.

"Emily come here" Anna called me and I went to her.

"How is it?" She asked me while showing me a gown.It was beautiful.

"It's beautiful Anna

"It's beautiful Anna.You should buy it."Emma told us suddenly.

"Yeah you should"I also told Anna.She nodded and went to pay the bill.

"Hey Ems,How about this one for me?" Emma asked me.Her gown was also beautiful.

Her gown was also beautiful