Famous Hercules

..
It had been a while since Hercules became a hero. He was famous all across Greece and had his own merchandise.

Y/N didn't know why but she would suddenly remember her younger self and younger Hercules together.

A very vivid memory was of Hercules at her window with a rose. Her favorite flower. She didn't know why she was imagining these things. Hades yelling snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Pull!" Hades yelled. "Nice." Y/N murmured and rolled her eyes. "I can't believe this guy. I throw everything I've got at him and it doesn't even..." Hades stopped his whining and looked down at Pain.

"What are those?" He groaned. I sighed. "Um, I don't know. I thought they looked kinda dashing." Pain smiled awkwardly.

I covered my mouth trying not to expose my smile to Hades. "I've got 24 hours to get rid of this bozo, or the entire scheme I've been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and you are wearing his merchandise!" Hades blew up into a fury of flames.

He's been developing this plan for 18 years? Y/N just wondered to herself if she was apart of this plan... maybe that's why she was regaining these memories back. She snapped herself out of it and placed her hand over her heart.

Suddenly, an annoying slurping sound was heard. Everyone turned to look at Panic drinking out of Hercules merchandise.

These idiots.

"Thirsty?" Panic giggled nervously.

Hades burst out into flames and yelled. Y/N covers her ears.

An explosion coming from him burnt Pain and Panic. Y/N got up and went to Hades trying to stifle her laughter. "Looks like your games over." She smirked. "Wonderboy- I mean Hercules is hitting every curve you throw at him." She sighed and placed her hand on her face. Her heart fluttered thinking about him. Her eyes widened when she realized what she was doing.

"Oh, yeah." Hades chuckled. "I wonder if maybe I haven't been throwing the right curves at him, Y/N, my sweet." He waved his hands around her body, she glared at him. "W-what.. no. Don't even go there." She stuttered.

"See, he's gotta have a weakness because everybody's got a weakness. I mean, for what? Pandora, it was the box thing. For the Trojans, hey. They be on the wrong horse, okay? We simply need to find out Wonderboy's."

Y/N shoved him away and said, "I've done my part. Get your little imps.."

"They couldn't handle him as baby.. I need somebody who can handle him as a man." Hades smiles.

"Hey, I'm not doing that.. that's weird." You took off your glasses and cleaned them. You could still see okay without them now. They were just a 'fashion statement'. Now, they kinda just hurt your eyes.

"Hey.. are you scared? I know what happened with you and D/B/N." Y/N's heart dropped at that.

(Reminder: D/B/N means Dream boys name)

"How do you..." she started off.

"Oh! I know everything. You liked him but he never liked you. He ran off with some girl named Megara. That really hurt you, didn't it?"

Y/N sighed, remembering the day she cried herself to sleep when she saw them on a date.

"Look, I learned my lesson, okay?" She said, everything in her fought to stop the tears coming from her eyes.

"Which is exactly why I got a feelin' you're gonna leap at my new offer. You give me the key to bringing down Wonder Breath, and I give you the thing that you crave most in there entire cosmos, you don't have to work for me anymore." The last part made Y/N's heart skip a beat. She dropped the urn and gasped.