Just A Thought (3/3)

(*FLUFFY MOMENTS BE WARNED*)

It was time for school and you decided for lunch you would bring a slice of your apple pie. You went to your locker and got out your notebook for shop class. You sat next to D/B/N and smiled at him while he was looking at Aetiona (Aye-Et-ee-oh-nah), the class beauty. You rolled your eyes and got settled into class. 

Meanwhile with Hercules...

"Come on Herc, try again!" Phil yelled at him. He tried lunging the sword at the target but failed miserably. Phil sighed and yelled at him again, "Take a break, come back in a little" Hercules nodded and they went away from phil's place and went on a small hill. You had just came back from home and decided you would take a little visit to your best friend with D/B/N's help.

"Please!" He rolled his eyes and gave in. You sailed to the isle. You saw a hill with a Pegasus and a bummed out boy. You ran there while the bun in your hair became lose. "H-hercules.." you fell infront of him trying to catch your breath. "Y/N hey" he held his hand for you and you took it and let it linger for a bit before you coughed. "You're going to catch a cold, here." he handed you a himation (thank you google ;) lol is it like a jacket idk?). "Thanks brrr" He smiled and then you felt warm. "So why are you here?" He asked. You answered, "Because I wanted to see you. I missed you" You smiled back at him and a slight tint of pink touched his cheeks then disappeared quicker than the flash.

You guys talked and hung out for a while and told eachother about what was recently happening in your lifes.

"And when we walked in my mom and a goat were cuddling!" you said while you and Hercules were laughed. "Ah, good times." he looked at you sweetly. You looked at him the same. Then you both looked away putting your hands on your faces. "Erm I should go r-right?" he nodded and before you left he grasped her arm. "Wait I'll ride you home." he said and you agreed. You pointed to your house and he set you down and you kissed his now lightly pink cheeks and wished him a good day. 

He flew back to Phil with a goofy smile. "Have you set your mind straight wait- what's with that goofy smile? You look like you've been hit by cupid speaking of that we need to work on your archery!" he snapped out of it and got a bow and arrow. "Okay, kid your minds been somewhere elsewhere today. What is it? Is it a girl, please don't tell me it's a girl." Hercules rubbed his neck, "It's a girl" Phil rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath, figured

OK DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER? IM GOING TO TELL YOU A LITTLE HINT ABOUT THE STORY. A CERTAIN GOD DOESN'T WANT HERCULES TO SEE YOU SO YOU HAVE COMAS IF YOU'RE AROUND HIM FOR TOO LONG. CAN YOU GUESS WHO?

i lied about publishing it on saturday lol.