Go The Distance

Hercules POV
I was walking home when I randomly out of nowhere started singing my troubles out. I have often dreamed of a far off place, where a great, warm welcome will be waiting for me where the crowds will cheer when they see my face and a voice keeps sayin' this is where I'm meant to be I will find (Y/N) I can go the distance I'll be with them someday, if I can be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong. I was finally at infront of my house.
my parents confronted me and said "Hercules, there's something  your mother and I been meaning to tell ya" They took me inside and gave me A gold necklace with a symbol of a lightning bolt ⚡️. "This was around your neck when we found you, it's the symbol of the gods" they said loud and clear. I was stunned. "This is it, don't you see? Maybe they have the answers!" I say happy as can be. "I'll go to the temple of Zeus and- Ma, pop you're the greatest parents but..I gotta..know!" I said trying to sound confident. They both looked at each other and nodded and turned to me and smiled I smiled back with my shiniest smiles.
Back to you!
I was out in the town crazy people everywhere I went I saw a clothing store so I went in there. There was a blue and gold dress silky and long I fell in love with it. Since mum gave me exactly 19.99 (20$) euros to buy whatever I wanted the dress was a little big but it was worth it I paid the lady 14.50 euros it was not so expensive for such a beautiful gown. I spent the money I had left on a bag of apples and  ingredients to make for apple pie. I thought it would be nice and cheap for mom since she's been a little stressed lately. I started a new school tomorrow and I was pretty nervous I decided to wear my new dress with white flats and my hair in (H/S) style.
It was the first day I could feel my butterflies more like pigeons in my stomach. I saw this boy eyeing me down it was a little creepy how he was smirking. I ignored him and went to the office to get my schedule. I had art first. We had to sculpt some guys face.
"Wow (Y/N) good job!"
she seemed so interested in my sculpting, yay I am sure to get a good grade!

Meanwhile with Hercules at the temple of Zeus!
Enjoying this story, thanks for reading!!