chapter 16 - The power of dreaming

Imma pretty bored today guys cause u know, Covid is covid, so we have to stay home for now. so mah gonna update dis today

this is how Ashley look like by the way!

and Sheira too! now back to the story

Serena's POV

*yawwn* another wonderful morning. ever since me and Ash got together, Me and Ash sleeps in one room with Ashley, thanks to them. The traitors stops following me. Ashley left us since yesterday so that we could catch up to each other, but tomorrow, Ash and Ashley have a double battle with Trip and Paul, Ugh, I wonder What they are up to. Why am i even thinking about them? They are just Useless enemies. I looked at my tablet surprised 4 o'clock? but it was just 2 o'clock earlier. Time is fast huh? I think I should sing. I started Stomping my foot on the ground  and singing.

Sometimes I'm lost and feeling unsure
Just wondering what's in my future
Does any one color suit me?
I'll create a Pallette, one, two, three!
I wish upon the starry night sky
As shooting stars go flashing on by
But wishes left me on my own
when I was feeling lost and alone
Now I see, I've always held my own destiny
The person that I've always wanted to be
Has always been there, inside of me!

Ash's POV

...I've always held my own destiny
That person that I've always
wanted to be
Has always been there, inside of me!

wait a minute... that was Ashley' song that has almost got 900 million subs!!! Dream Dream! I looked down on the Grass field and see Serena singing, so I go inside and listened to her.

Believing in the power of dreaming,
the power of dreaming!
Believe in miracles
and what they can bring
The power of dreaming,
the power of dreaming!
Keep dreaming on and someday
your heart will sing
The smiles and sorrow
will bring forth tomorrow
Stick to your dreams and never let go
Thank you!
Let us go hand in hand, together
Let's keep moving on
Remember to keep dreaming forever.

"You're good at singing Sere!" she gasped and turned around. "Ash?" she asked and I nodded.

Can I really go far in my life                                                                                                                                                 if I cannot stand in the spotlight?                                                                                                                                   Do I even quite know myself                                                                                                                                              or should I try to be like someone else?

What happens if my smile start shaking                                                                                                                       and I can feel my heart start breaking?                                                                                                                        I have to turn this upside-down                                                                                                                                       so I am glad my friends are around.

Always, I'm learning who I am inside.                                                                                                                            I'm no longer scared and I no longer hide                                                                                                                   My passion is right now in my sight!

Believing in the power of dreaming,                                                                                                                       The power of dreaming!                                                                                                                                                      We'll never give up on ourselves anymore.                                                                                                               Believing in the power of dreaming,                                                                                                                              the power of dreaming!                                                                                                                                                    Let's go on out,  keep adventuring  some more.                                                                                                      we'll stand up together and show them forever                                                                                                       we can be who we want, you and me,                                                                                                                          oh yes! just as long as you're next to me!                                                                                                                     we'll keep moving on! because you're the only one I see.

If i'm disappointed now, I have the power to turn it around.                                                                              I'll just repaint it with the power of love, now with the joy I've found                                                             Because our bond with one another is much deeper than any other.                                                             Together I know just  what we can do.                                                                                                                         I'm strong now because of you, my loneliness is really through

Believing in the power of dreaming,
the power of dreaming!
Believe in miracles
and what they can bring
The power of dreaming,
the power of dreaming!
Keep dreaming on and someday
your heart will sing
The smiles and sorrow
will bring forth tomorrow
Stick to your dreams and never let go
Thank you!
Let us go hand in hand, together
Let's keep moving on
Remember to keep dreaming forever.

I clapped, wow, I never knew she was a good singer! maybe someday, I'll let her add a new song! she kept gasping for air, well, she was dancing after all! "do you liked it?" she asked, in which I nodded. after that, we go to bed.

I was bored so I updated, wondering if what Ashley was doing? Wait for the next chapter!!!!! Sorry! but bye!!!!!!!