chapter 6 - A battle?

'telapathy' (bolded)
"Human speech"
'Thoughts' (normal)
"Mew mew" is a pokemon speech
"Aura communication" in bold

Ash's pov

Now i am at the dining table after me and Ashley confessed and promised each other, Ashley says she has something to do,  'i wonder who did aunt Valerie did get earlier.' i thought, i roam around to find her, then i found her.... In a battle field? And i saw a girl on the other side, looks like Ashley, yeah, it is her, so she is battling aunty huh? Better watch this!

Ashley's pov

"So Valerie? Who are you gonna choose?" I asked her, "you'll see!" She replied back, then Sheira quickly stand as a referee, "this is a three on three battle between Valerie and Ashley! Both trainers, please send out your first pokemon!" Said Aurora, "Aromatisse! Let's win go!" Valerie shouts, then a Aromatisse stands into the battle field, this is gonna be fun! (Note. Lucario and Sylveon are now together with Ashley now!) "Sylveon.... Let your aura shine!" I said shouting also, pointing my finger to Valerie, 'yes master!' said Sylveon, she then run to the battlefield, "let the battle, begin!"
Aurora said, "Aromatisse, use fairy wind go!" Aromatisse starts flapping it's small wings then a wind starts to form and fly into Sylveon, "Sylveon, use moon blast barrage with a fairy wind and dazzling gleam go!" Sylveon starts firing moonblasts and hit Aromatisse then uses fairy wind which hits again and uses dazzling gleam which hits too and causes Aromatisse to go on one knee due to exhaustion, "finish it up with aura sphere!" (Note. All Ashley's pokemon knows how to use aura together with herself, causing all of the other pokemons to learn aura sphere which they cannot learn, and their moves are endless, and can carry unlimited pokemon don't worry 'cause ash will be also!) Sylveon fired the aura sphere which caused the pokemon to faint, "Aromatisse is unable to battle! Sylveon wins! If you please change your pokemon?" Said Aurora, "Aromatisse, return! Thanks for your good help, now avenge Aromatisse, Sylveon!" Valerie said, "Sylveon, return! Lucario, let your aura shine!" I said, Lucario then run to the battle field, and Sylveon now is on my side, "Sylveon, use fairy wind go!" "Lucario, aura sphere!" As we said That, they all did their jobs and is equally match, "i am not using this too often, but Lucario, 10% of your power aura sphere!" Valerie's eyes widened as she knows that when it is 10%, it will hurt the pokemon badly, "quick Sylveon! Get out of there!" She said but too late, Sylveon is already hit, and is now unable to battle, "Sylveon is unable to battle! Lucario wins! If you please change your pokemon?" Aurora says again, "Sylveon return! You did splendid Sylveon, thanks! Now Florges! Avenge Sylveon go!" She said, "Lucario, return, Gardevoir, let your aura shine!" I said finally tossing my pokeball, "go for a 10% power okay Gardevoir?" I asked Gardevoir via aura communication, "i will master" Gardevoir replied back, "Florges, use moon blast!" "Gardevoir use moon blast too go!" It is Clashed but Gardevoir's moon blast overpowered Florges' which caused for Gardevoir's moon blast hit Florges, "Gardevoir, use aura sphere barrage go!" Gardevoir did as what is she supposed to do, Florges immediately got into one knee, "finish up with psyshock now!" I said and Florges faints, "Florges is unable to battle, Gardevoir wins! Valerie has loosed 3 pokemon and Ashley doesn't have any, the means the winner is Ashley!" Aurora said, "Alright!" I said jumping, i then returned Gardevoir and then, "your battle was amazing!"

Who did say that? And why does she have that kind of level of moves, stay tuned to find out!

AN: 653 words not including this whole line