chapter 9 - Master's tournament

'telapathy' (bolded)
"Human speech"
'Thoughts' (normal)
"Mew mew" is a pokemon speech
"Aura communication" in bold

3rd person's pov

The pidgeot, who is nervously looking at Ash, because of how red Ash is, he is red as a tomato berry, he didn't even know what had happen to him, ash was about to fire an aura sphere into the pidgeot when ashley stooped him "nope! Do not hurt him! He didn't do anything!" She said, Ash looked at her then to the pidgeot then calmed down, "sorry! So why are you here?" Asked Ash, "pidgeo pidg pidgeot pi pidg pidgeot (this is a letter for Ass ketchum)" the pidgeot says, "Pidgeot, it is Ash not Ass kay?" Ashley says properly, pidgeot quickly nodded and he said "pidgeo pidg pidgeot pidg pidgeot!!!(here, take this letter and read it!!!)" Ashley quickly get the the letter and then the bird pokemon flied away, Ashley quickly opened the letter and read it aloud because Ash isn't in the mood right now,

Dear Ash,

Hi trainer!!! Congratulations because you are invited for the Master's tournament wherein many strong trainers all around the world, the tournament is starting in two days, and is gonna happen in Manalo Stadium in Alola, the first rounds and second rounds will be a one on one pokemon battle, the semi-finals is a three on three battle, and of course!!! Grand finals is a six on six pokemon battle, whoever wins the tournament will get the title of Pokemon Master and gets 1,000,000 poke dollars. We are hoping to see you there!

P.S: hey Ash!!! Long time no see!!! Can you change your name into any name??? Because the 'Traitors' are joining it!!! We know what happened and we are on your side! So get ready to whip their butts, do not forget to bring a friend, only if you want.

-Scott

"Ash, are you gonna join?" Ashley asked, "why not? Wanna join too?" He asked "no prob! Now let is go!!!" Ashley says, they both send out their pokemon, Ashley's a Talonflame while Ash's is a Charizard, Ashley returned her two pokemon which is Lucario and Sylveon, they both fly to Manalo Stadium together.

Serena's pov

We are all invited to the 'Master's tournament' and we are here to cheer eachother, what normal friends would do, we got into the Pokemon Center and Brock immediately flirts with nurse Joy causing him to got pulled in the ear by Misty, we all just sweatdropped, but May gets out of it and says "nurse Joy, can we register for the tournament?" She asks "of course! Are all of you joining?" She asks and we all nodded, she then typed something on her computer and says "done! You're all registered to the tournament!!!! Fell free to relax and heal your pokemon in here! Hope to see you all again!!!" She said happily, she is just like her name.

we then quickly go to our dorms and rest peacefully, man, i REALLY do miss Ash, i regretted betraying him, because he is a good friend, he is kinda something i kinda followed, every time he praises me i blush, i love him, he always says 'never give up till it's over', i DO always follow that motto until the betrayal, that motto and Ash has always been my inspiration except for mum, and yet, i give up on him, the reason i won in showcases before the betrayal was because of Ash, i was an inch closer to beating Shauna in the Master Class before, but now, i just lose in the first round of Master Class, i figured out Ash is always cheering me up when i am alone in the darkness, he has always been my light, and yet, i DID betrayed him, i let him live alone in the darkness, in the Hell.

I always love him in being so caring, concerned, and many more, now I only have one wish, and that is to meet Ash again, and with that, my eyelids closed and started dreaming.

Ashley's pov

"Ash, this room is really amazing!!!" I said while my eyes are sparkling, "oh hell yeah!!!" He replied back, "well, i know we are going to win it!!! Remember what did Mr. Goodshow did said to us??? The tournament is a double battle tournament, so we better do our best in this!!!" I said enthusiastically, "of course!!! But remember my name is Aaron and you are...." Says Ash, "yep yep, i already know that, i am Kendra." I said rolling my eyes, I already knew that! "Anyways! Let us go to sleep!!! We have a long day Tomorrow!" I said, "yeah" Ash nodded while talking, we quickly go to our bedroom and drifted to sweet sleep, resting for a tomorrow's long day.

The next day

We are all now at the battle field, of course the competitors, we are so excited not just to win, but to kick the traitors' butts, hehe im sure it will be fun!!! "Welcome all of you to the Master's tournament!!! All trainers in the field are our competitors, for the starting of our tournament with the double exhibition match who are randomly picked, so our competitors arrreeeee....... Aaaaarrrrooooonnnnn annnnnddddd Keeeeennnnddddrrraaaa vs Diaaaannnnnthhhhaaaa annnddd Laaaannnnnnceeee!!!! (Aaron and Kendra vs Diantha and Lance) all trainers please come to the battlefield now!!!" All audience shouted for their cheering, heh, time to kick some butts.

AN: whew, sorry guys for not updating this book, it is because of school issues so Uhm... Yeah!!! Do not forget to vote on this book!!! Thank you guys!!!