chapter 4 - memory part 2

'telapathy' (bolded)
"Human speech"
'Thoughts' (normal)
"Mew mew" is a pokemon speech
"Aura communication" in bold

3rd person's pov
~flashback continues~

it hit...... Ashley, it hurt her in the head, which caused her to feel to be blown and lost consciousness, this worried everyone, mostly, Ash, Cynthia and Lillie, Cynthia hurried to run to her with Ash and Lillie following, while the others are left behind, "hey! That was unfair you know?" Said Red, "nothing is unfair in this wo-" Giovanni said but was cutted off, "come out Garchomp! Use flamethrower on Biff!" Said Cynthia, "come on out Aggron and use earthquake on Cassidy!" Said Red, "come out Clefable and and use moon blast on Giovanni!" Said Lusamine, "IT IS BUTCH NOT BIFF!" Said Butch, "so? You guys are playing dirty so we should do that to you too, and you know that when we play dirty, it hurts right?" Said Aurora, then Ashley starts to regain consciousness, "w-what h-happened?" Asked  Ashley, "finally! You're awake Ashley!" Said Cynthia, then Ash, Lillie, and Cynthia started to hug Ashley tight, the attacks on them kept going straight  (Giovanni, Cassidy, Biff, and the grunts) but suddenly, an ultra worm hole opened, which surprised everyone in the room except team rocket, like they planned that, then Giovanni pointed his finger on Lillie, "Nihiligo! Get that nuisance of a girl!" Said Giovanni, which followed, and which surprised everyone, Lillie, Ash, Ashley, and even Gladion who is in Mohn's side, is cowering in fear, it already reached Lillie but, stopped when a "LILLIE!" Was heard, all looked at the direction, only to find Mohn running, then he pushed Lillie aside and instead of Nihiligo getting Lillie, it got Mohn, which caused everyone to gasp, but Nihiligo didn't even mind of he got the wrong target and quickly uses quick attack to get to the worm hole and got in and the worm hole disappeared when Nihiligo passed the worm hole, and the team rocket got hit by the attacks and blasted off, everyone kept finding Mohn but can't.

~Flashback ends~

Ash's pov

I started to cry as i remembered the events, "Ash? Did you remember everything?" Ashley asked "...."

What do you all think happened to Mohn, as well as Red and Cynthia, and who is Ashley's father? We will all soon find out, so stay tuned as this story of Ash continues

Sorry if too short.