"Shhh!! Don't shout!! Here.. No one knows about their relationship..." He put his fingers in my mouth..

Suddenly i heard someone cleared their throat... Bulz is standing near me seeing the scene that purab's finger in my mouth.. Seeing bulz, puru slowly takes his finger from my mouth..

"What's going on?" Bulz asked..

"Nothing bulz.. We just talking.." I told and she nodded.. Then she takes me outside and asked.. " What happened to you prag? Why r u talking with him?" She asked looking restless..

"Because I'm his friend.." I shrugged... Then the bell rang.. I separated from her and went to my hostel and went to part time job as usual.. But my mind is fully occupied by him..

Is he too involved in the humiliation of me in dance club!! What purab is meant by that bulz is abhi's own sister!! Then why don't they talk!! And why the hell they hide this big truth!!

With these running thoughts in my head.. I dozed off..

The next day.. I decided to not go to college because of the humiliation.. I can't able to face them... So I messaged bulz,madhu and purab about my absence.. Then after finishing my breakfast.. I went to the nearby beach to calm my inner worries..

POV ends..

Abhi's POV..

I went to college as usual.. And i went to my 1st class... But she was no where to be found..

Why!!.. What happened to her!! Is she alright??

These r the first questions in my mind... Yeah.. I bullied her.. But.. Ok let me tell u properly..

I'm Abhishek prem mehra, 20 years old... Studying mech 2nd year.. I hate girls because they r all like same.. They need only money.. Every child's first role model is their mother.. But in my case, not like that.. She is the one who I don't want to see till my death.. She ran with another wealthy man when I'm just 3 yrs old... She betrayed my father... He died because of the unbearable betrayal from his wife when I'm just 4 yrs old.. I have a sister... Yes that's bulbul.. But, she is with my mother.. Yes, she take bulbul with her when she ran.. Bulbul is just one year younger than me.. I was left alone with my dadi.. She is a gem.. She brought me up well.. Bulbul and purab's engagement was fixed before their birth.. That's my father wish.. After leaving me alone.. Bulz and her mom lived with that man few houses away from mine.. Bulbul and her mother came to my house when she is 6 yrs old because the man went with another woman..

Geez!! Karma is a boomerang!!

I fought with them to leave.. But my dadi is too good like my father.. She allowed them.. But i hate her to the hell.. So I always fought with bulbul because she is brought up by her.. So she will be also like her.. I always try to hurt her.. Then seeing us like this.. My dadi decided to send bulbul and her mother to abroad in her age of 7... After 10 years she came because of her engagement.. After turning 18.. They arranged engagement for both.. But I didn't care about that.. Even though I missed her when she went to abroad.. But I didn't dare to contact her.. And even after her returning also.. I didn't talk with her.. She also maintained a distance from me... But I like her in my corner of the heart.. Because whenever I see her.. I remember my father.. She is a ditto of my dad..

But inspite of this all.. I loved one girl in my college.. That's the stupid biggest mistake I have ever done in my life.. She is tanu.. She only proposed me.. I like the way she is.. But that's all her actings.. She acted like a innocent girl in front of me.. But like my mom she betrayed me for a man richer than me... Then my hatred towards girls went its peak...