Leslie: "What's wrong?"

Y/N: "Angie's missing."

Leslie: "What?"

Isabel: "I can't find her anywhere."

Leslie: "C'mon. I'll help you look."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Angie is playing hide and seek with AJ and the other kids. She hides behind a house close to the wall. She waits for a while until she feels something soft against her leg. She looks down and sees a squirrel which frightens her. She falls to the floor and watches as the squirrel leaves through a big opening on the bottom side of the wall. She approaches the opening and sees the squirrel standing there while eating an acorn.

She crawls through the opening and gets closer to the squirrel, staring at it in awe. Then, she sees an arrow flying through the squirrel, pinning it to the floor. She jumps back and falls to the floor again. She then sees a person approaching her. She tries to crawl away without taking her eyes off of the person but bumps into the wall. The person finally reaches her and kneels down in front of her.

??: "Hello, Angie. You remember me?"

She slowly shakes her head no.

??: "Really? Come on, I was your sister, Isabel's boyfriend. You remember Marky?"

She finally recognizes him.

Mark: "Do you remember me now?"

She slowly nods.

Mark: "Good. So you know, this is nothing personal. Well....not against you."

He quickly covers her mouth and puts a bag over her head.

~~~~~~~~~~

They search everywhere for Angie but they end up with nothing. Leslie went to go ask around and Isabel and Y/N went searching for her all over Sunset. They stop at the front gate and Y/N can see Isabel visibly panicking. He puts his hands on her shoulders and looks her in the eyes.

Y/N: "We'll find her, okay? You don't have to worry."

She nods and pulls him into a hug. He hugs her back and after a while she let's go.

Isabel: "I believe you."

Y/N: "Good. We'll find her, no matter what."

Isabel nods again. Y/N starts looking around the settlement.

Isabel: "Hey, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Isabel: "Thank you, for last night. I had a good time."

Y/N looks confused.

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

Isabel: "Last night. I know it was wrong to do that to Leslie, but I'm glad you feel the same way about me."

Y/N: "Isabel, what are you talking about? I was with Leslie and Ellie last night."

Isabel: "I know, you said you had to leave early. But I still had a good time."

Y/N: "Isabel. I have no idea what you're talking about."

Isabel: "You don't remember?"

Y/N: "Remember what?"

Isabel: "Y/N, we had sex."

Y/N: "What?!"

Isabel: "Yeah. You came over but you were wearing a cloak for some reason. Then we just hung out until it happened. You don't remember?"

Y/N: "Isabel, please tell me this is a joke. I was with Leslie the whole time!"

A loud bang is heard and Y/N sees the gatekeeper Josh fall dead from the tower. More shots are heard outside of the walls and some people start taking cover. People start handing out weapons to the fighters while the vulnerable people go into the houses. Y/N grabs his rifle and quickly takes cover waiting for anything to happen. Leslie comes up to him while taking cover.

Leslie: "What's going on?"

Y/N: "I don't know. Go to the house with Ellie and keep her safe."

Leslie: "I can't, I have to help."

Y/N: "Leslie, go. I'm not taking any chances."

She looks at the gate and then back at Y/N.

Leslie: "Be careful."

She kisses him and leaves with Ellie in her hands.

Isabel: "We have to find Angie!" She says while taking cover next to him.

Y/N: "I know, Isabel. Try to look around but be careful."

She nods and leaves. Clementine shows up and takes cover.

Clem: "What's happening?"

Clementine looks at the gate and then she hears a megaphone.

Lily: "Clementine! Come out here, right now!"

Y/N and Clementine look at each other as they realize what's happening.