Y/N: "Ellie?"

Leslie: "Yeah, is that okay?"

Y/N: "It's perfect. I actually used to know someone named Ellie."

Leslie: "Really?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

Leslie: "When?"

Y/N: "Before I got to Sunset. I ran into her and had to spend some time with her because we were getting chased by some rebel group called Fireflies. We got separated during a fight and I swear to god, all I heard was her swearing as I had to run away. I just hope she made it."

Leslie: "Were you guys close?" She asks while slightly squinting her eyes.

Y/N: "No no, she was close with another girl though. Can't remember her name."

Leslie: "Well, I'll make sure she doesn't swear a lot."

Y/N: "Good. I just hope they don't act the same."

Leslie: "Why not? Scared of getting cussed out?" She says teasing him.

Y/N: "No, she was just really witty. I mean, do you know how many times I tried putting tape over her mouth to get her to let me sleep?"

They laugh and then the door opens again. They see Clem, Violet, Aasim, Isabel, and Louis walk in. AJ, Ashley, and Angie were there too. Y/N hands Ellie to Leslie and stands up from the chair.

Y/N: "What are you guys doing here?"

Clem: "We came to see you and the baby."

Y/N: "Oh. Welcome then."

They spend the rest of the time hanging out with each other. They all gathered around the bed and took a group photo with an old polaroid camera somebody found. They were talking and laughing like they were supposed to. As friends....family. But we all know that good things must come to an end...

One Year Later

Leslie sits on the couch with Ellie on her lap. She plays peekaboo with her until Y/N walks into the living room and sits down next to them. He watches as Ellie laughs at Leslie's goofy faces.

Leslie: "You wanna go with da-da?" She says as she bounces Ellie on her legs.

Ellie starts shaking her head no and Y/N scoffs as Leslie laughs.

Y/N: "You don't like your da-da anymore?"

Ellie holds out her hands for Y/N. He crosses his arms and looks away.

Y/N: "No. You don't like your da-da anymore." He says acting mad.

This causes Ellie to start pouting.

Leslie: "You made her sad!"

She starts bouncing her again.

Leslie: "Did da-da make you sad?"

She looks at Y/N and then at Leslie while still pouting.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, baby." He says while shaking her hand.

Leslie: "That's not good enough. Should we kick da-da's ass?"

Ellie starts smiling now and Leslie and Y/N laugh. There's a knock at the door and Y/N gets up to open it. Isabel is at the door and worry is all over her face.

Y/N: "What's wrong, Isabel?"

Isabel: "Have you guys seen Angie. I haven't seen her and nobody knows where she is." She says getting even more worried.

Y/N: "No, Isabel. I haven't seen her."

Leslie walks up to the door while carrying Ellie and sees Isabel.