All I Need

Jacquie POV

It's Friday which means we leave early. We leave before lunch so I'm going home to pack everything. Tyson holds my hand all the way to Davis' car where he kisses me. For a long time. To be honest it wasn't a kiss considering I didn't do anything except wait. With luck he'd probably suffocate but I'm not that lucky. He goes and drives off. Davis and the whole of A troupe are walking and talking together. It's like something out of a movie the way they're all joking and the sun's over them. Perfect. It all hits me that tommorow my life turns for the better. As they wlak down the buildings steps Henry and I make eye contact. I send a smile his way and he sends one back. Eventually they all go to thier respected cars. Davis and Kingston kiss and then Dvais comes over to me.
"let's go"
We both get into the car and drive home.

We get home and I've started packing my stuff. I have my devices and some furniture for my room. I'm 40 percent packed but the other stuff Davis can help me with. We work together to organise everything and label it so we know what's where.

Time skip an hour

I tape the last box and were done. Everything is packed and ready to go. Davis has also packed up her stuff but she will finish tommorow.
"still can't believe we're both moving out"
"I know. It's a new chapter. Living with Kingston is going to be a new experience"
"I can't wait to live with Henry and Noah. It's going to be fun."

We sit and watch Netflix. This is one of the last times this will happen so we get some snacks and enjoy it. We have rehearsal in an hour so it has to be a small episode.
We watch. We laugh. We talk. It's nice doing this with Davis considering we've not always been on the same page. The show ends and I decide to shower and get ready for dance. She joins me so we go to our rooms to get ready.

Im changed and Davis is waiting. We walk out the house and go into my car. We connect our phones and drive to the studio.

When we get to the studio we park the car. Yet again these reporters are waiting to hear from us. No ones giving any information or a statement so they'll keep bugging us until we speak. Davis and I barge through with our bags and we just about make it up the stairs.
We get into the studio and see Richelle, Lola and Ozzy talking in a corner stretching. Henry, Noah and Kingston are practising flips.
Finn is doing his own moves while Piper is stretching while telling him about a movie review she looking at on her phone. Summer and Aaron are having a small duet. Im mostly interested in what Summers doing with him while also keeping an eye on Henry. Summer and Aaron finish the duet and they're faces are so close. They do the inevitable. That's exactly how my first kiss with Henry was. Dance brought us together and it also made someone tear us apart. I hope Summer dosent go through that. Everyone sees Summer and Aaron kiss and they're ecstatic.

"About time" Finn shouts and we all laugh and coo.

"OK A troupe. Listen up. We want to rehearse the semi final routine with you and see if everything works. Let's get to work" West shouts. I really think Emily is having an influence on him she just smiled while he did it.

Time skip 3 hours later

"5 6 7 8 finish" Daniel says.
The semi final routine is flawless.
8 don't se us losing with this because it's the best it can be.

"guys that was amazing. We might need to work a bit on chemistry but in terms of the technique and tricks it's amazing. Good job" Michelle applauds us.

"everyone that was clean and precise. We will obviously rehearse this but if you had to do this tommorow you'd win definetly. It's the quickest I've ever seen us clena a price so big so you've don't wonderfully. Go home. You've done more than enough to deserve it" Daniel dismisses us.
Everyone says goodbyes and some people go together somewhere. I go outside becauee Davis and Kingston are having what Emily claims to be called in the next step:A jiley session. Noah and Henry walk out and I tell him to wait up.
We go to the wall and it's dark outside. Noah is talking to Richelle about something so Henry and I can just talk.
"hey"
"yeah what's up?"
"everything is ready to go. What time tommorow?"
"12 maybe. I wouldn't be suprised if there's reporters there so this is going to be plastered everywhere"
"yeah. I don't want to tell them about Tyrell. He hurt me but he will come out and hurt me more. If anyone asks we will say that I was wrong then I'll delete the picture"
"perfect. I also have something to ask of you?"
"try me"
"I gave Noah the green light to ask Richelle if she would also want to move in. I wouldn't want him to be left out and we have way more than enough space"
"Id love that. We'd all be together"
"great that's perfect. So I'll guess I'll see you tommorow girlfriend"
"I love you"

I kiss him passionately right there and then. Everything feels like it's shifted back into place. Henry is the only person I ever want to be with. Him and I are made for each other and I think he knows that but we wnana take things slow. Its a quick 10 second kiss then we pull away. He hugs me and I hug back. My head is in his chest and his heart thumps to get out as does mine yearning to be together.
"ill see you tommorow"

We both say. I walk to the car and wait for Davis while Henry practically drags Noah from his conversation with Jacquie. She laughs as Henry tries to pull Noah but he's glued to the floor still talking. Davis comes outside with Kingston. Before she walks to the car she stands on her toes and kisses him passionately. It looked so perfect with a full moon behind them. It's so raw and authentic. They full away after they see me staring and laughing. Kingston waves at her and she gets into the car.

"so did you like it?"
"loved it"

I ignite the car and we drive back home. She's facetiming Kingston and I order Chinese food for us. It's my last night with her here so I want to make it special.

We sit down and watch Netflix until the food arrives. We go back to the couch and eat and laugh. In my 18 years together I can honestly say this is one of the best moments I've had ever. I hope she feels the same way.