I Wont Lose

Jacquie POV
I wake up in Henry's arms. It reminds me of the time we had first done it. Simpler times. I slowly make my way out of his arms and out of the bed. I go round and kiss his cheek then I go downstairs. I'm so thankful for what Noah and Henry did. I would've been way worse if they didn't help me. I'm waking up earlier so that I can go home. I need to shower and change. Davis is also probably worried so I'll go home and tell her where I was.
Before going to the garage I leave a note

Thanks for everything guys. I love you. I went home to change. I'll see you at school.

~J

I lay the note down and go to the garage. The doors open and I'm off.

Noah POV
I heard someone downstairs so I went to check it. I see a note and it's just Jacquie saying she went to freshen up and change. I go back upstairs and get ready for school.

Jacquie POV
When I get home I see Davis watching Netflix.
When the door closes she turns around

"where were you?"
"at Henry's house"
"Jacquie why would you go to your ex boyfriends place? He texted me saying where you were and not to worry."
"because I asked him if I could"
"Henry may still love you but you hurt him so why would he ever agree. Aswell as Noah who also lives there"
"I can't tell you"
"you have to were sisters. We never keep secrets. You already broke that rule before"
"what's that supposed to mean?"
"it means that you had a secret boyfriend when you had an actual one that happens to be one of our good friends"
"I don't have to explain myself to you"
"Fine. But you said your moving out tommorow. To where?"
"so now you talk to me about that"
"im sorry if I didn't want to talk to the sister that broke my friends heart like that"
"im moving to Henry's house"

Davis was shocked. I didnt tell her about what happend because she would go beserk as she should but she'd do something she'd regret. I may or may not tell her but she does deserve to know where I'm going too and that I'm getting back together with him.

"why would your ex boyfriend want you to move in?"
"I made a mistake Davis. I didn't like Tyrell. I had a small crush. I thought it would blossom but when I saw Henry there were feelings stronger than any before. We're meant to be. I went to his house to apologise and explain and it got late so I stayed over. Nothing happend. He forgave me and said we can take things slow"
"this will be your 3rd relationship with him. I think we both know that if it dosent work out it will be the last time"
"3rd times the charm"
"anyways you better get ready for school. The reporters are crazy. Some wait for us at the gate so I want to go before they come back"

I rush upstairs to my en suite and shower. I get changed quickly and meet Davis downstairs. She's about to go so I grab a health bar and my stuff and then  go outside. I don't feel upto driving so I'll go in Davis'. When I get in the car we drive to school.

While entering the gate a few reporters where there waiting. Davis didn't care about them so we just drove past. Once at my parking space i saw Noah, Richelle, Ozzy, Lola and Henry together. They're all talking and laughing. I really miss them. When I get out the car I walk to the building but I see Davis join them. Once today is over I'll be back with them and frankly I can't wait.

When I walk into school I see everyone's a little intimidating by me. They don't particularly like me either. I used to be everyone's friend. Tyrell ruined all that. Now I have to go with him or he will try and beat me after school. I don't want him to hurt me more.

I walk upto Tyrell and he and the Gemenis are talking. He puts his arm around me which obviously made me uncomfortable. He's acting like he didn't beat me up and rape me yesterday. I'm still hurt by that and now if I look into his eyes all the memories of last night rush back to me. It makes me not want to live. Many people talk about depression. They say signs of it like isolating yourself from the world or self harm. I've just been raped. Of course I'm going to be feeling like I don't want to live anymore. My privacy violated and my eyes are scarred. I don't know if I would call it depression because depression is a sadness over a period of time and this happend yesterday. Its a feeling I can't work out. Either way I do know one thing. He broke the law. He broke my privacy. He hurt me and beat me and raped me. He left me there was a possibility I wouldn't of come back. And now he's here holding onto me right like I'm his life size doll. No one should be treated like that and I really hope that one day Tyrell will get what he deserves.

I walk into my homeroom and its just like yesterday. Henry asks how I am and then he has to go. Only Noah and Henry know about this plan but tommorow all will go back to normal.
As school went on throughout the day my insecurities about myself were exploding. I kn ow some people that are sometimes anxious and for the most part very worried about self appearance or how they act etc. Now I know how they feel. It's not good. I just have to get through a few hours of school and then I'll be OK.

Henry POV
My phone rang between class so I went outside to answer it.

"Hello Henry dear"
"Hey mum. How are you"
"I'm fine love I'm just checking on you. All this stuff on the news in your town"
"it's fine Noah and I have a way"
"I may not be there but I'd be happy to get you media lessons. You might need them"
"It's fine I promise but I have one problem"
"what's the matter you can talk to me."
"I love her. If I knew she was the one for me how would I know"
"Noah has had a few girlfriends. He used to come for me for advice. To be honest I knew his girlfriends wouldn't last because he was meant to be with the one who always stood by him for so long. Richelle. He hasn't told me he's found the one but I know that's Richelle. If you want to know if she's the one your heart will tell you. When I met your father he was esquisite. Everything about him. He wasn't like me so much so and that's the thing about love. You can be so diffrent but when you know they're the one it's because they put a smile on your face. They can brighten up your day in an instant. That's true love"
"wow mum that's amazing advice. Thank you so much"
"we may not be blood Henry but you'll always be a son to me. Whenever you need anything call me"
"I will. Thank you. I'll talk to you later"
"goodbye Henry"

Shes right. I haven't heard my heart say Jacquie the one but everything else she does. If she's the one I have to wait till my heart says so. I put my phone back in my pocket and walk back. I hope she's the one