Bound Together

Henry POV

I quickly park the car in my parking spot while Noah gets our dance bags from the back of the car and start walking up the stairs.
"race you there?" I intrigue him
"YOUR ON!"

We dart up the stairs going faster and faster until I make it to the top. I win. I'm laughing while Noah is 2 seconds behind me.

"Good game bro" he says holding out his hand. I shake it and we walk in together. Straight when we walk in Emily calls us into her office. I know we won't get in trouble but now Emily will be the first person to know about us.
Noah and I slowly walk in but before we go inside I ask. "Should we tell her". He thinks about it and nods. It's going to be interesting how she takes it. When we get in there West is on his laptop doing something while Emily is looking through files.
"So why did you guys need to meet Noahs mum" Emily asks trying to act as if she's interested.
"our mum technically" Noah answers back. West looked up and stared at us suprised. Emily turned around and approached.
"What do you mean our mum" she said in a half fun half strict tone.
I explained. West was shocked and Emily was just taking in all the information.
"Wait so now you guys have found out 30 minutes ago your brothers." West asks once we finish.
We both nod.
"That's kinda nice. You guys are best friends so this just shows how if you did know you guys were brothers and became friends that throughout the friendship wasn't because of relation but because your truly alike."

I never thought about it that way. That's a really really positive side of things. Emily comes back to sanity and asks "condolences about your father. It must be harding dealing with information like this at a grieving time. Michelle and I are always here and I'm sure West and Daniel can speak to you"
We nod remembering that our fathers dead. We didn't really think about it because of the good news we were bros.
"If you guys can't dance w-"

"I can dance" I say quickly turning to Noah
"always" He agrees

"In that case we're doing duet auditions today. Jacquie mad Richelle are in studio 1 I told them to get started on choreo. You can go now"

Noah and I get out of our seats and run to studio 1 to learn the choreo. But while running I quickly stop Noah.
"do we tell the team or shall we wait."
"we have to tell the team. Especially our girlfriends because everything is open between them. I understand if you don't want to but we have to tell them soon"

Telling them now is good. I wouldn't keep a secret from Jacquie especially something this big. Richelle would also notice somethings up and will torture Noah till he spills anyway so might aswell get it done with.

"Let's do it brother"

Noah POV

We walk into studio 1 and no ones dancing. They're probably in the locker rooms. Henry and I walk into the locker room and we see Jacquie and Richelle on thier phones. It's not the ebay place to tell them but it's perfect for us anyways.

"Yo guys can we talk to you for a quick minute" Henry asks. I can tell he's a bit nervous on how they'll take it.

"Oh hey. What did Noahs mum say to you guys" Richelle says while kissing me on the cheek"

I scratch the back of my head. I'm nervous too.
"Well you see a funny story actually. We were on our way to the cafe and we saw these cute dogs and i-"

"Look were gonna say it and explain it. Noah and I are brothers."

Jacquie and Richelle laugh but were just standing there. Then Richelle stops. When I'm nervous I ramble and scratch the back of my head. She knows it must be true.

Henry goes onto to explain why and they're getting it.
"Now do you guys understand"

Theyre a tiny bit confused but they get the general idea.

"So you two will be living in Henry's house. Together?" Jacquie asks.

"yep. It was his last wish. Its probably to get to know each other better or something."

"I'm so sorry about your father. He was nice so it must be sad to see him go"

"It is but I'm sure he's having fun up there" I say pointing at the sky. Richelle wraps her arms around me and gives me a hug. Then Henry and Jacquie join in. I really needed this.

"You guys, we still have to get the choreo done and clean our duets" Henry says a bit muffled

This was gonna be a rush. We run back into studio 1 together and get choreo done. Richelle and I probably have this duet in the bag.

Right on cue when we finish choreo, Michelle comes in to tell us we have to go perform. Everyone's waiting for us to come in. This duet is going to have to be amazing.
"OK guys we start off with Kingston and Davis. Piper and finn. Henry and Jacquie and then Noah and Richelle."

Time skip to my duet with Richelle

Right now the biggest competition is Jenry and Kavis. They're both on the same level. It's our turn. We did a contemporary duet to make it something we're used to. It's not like Henry's hip hop contemporary fusion or Kavis' ballet contemporary. It's just contemporary.
Music starts and we're doing well. We're on time in sync and you can see the chemistry. Richelle emotion has gotten so much better. We add some of her acri tricks for wow factor and eventually it comes to the final lift. I do my layout and run up to her lifting her perfectly up I put her down and our faces our centimetres away from each other. Perfect. We pull away to await The decision.

"well done everyone these duets are amazing. they're almost as good as James and Rileys tie breaker duet so the calibre is already on point" Michelle starts

"we can only have 1 duet and ovbioulsy a backup which we all decided on. We decided on Henry and Jacquie" Daniel goes on

Henry and Jacquie hug each other tight. I'm happy for them. "we will have Noah And Richelle and thier understudy so make sure your duet is just as good as thier one. You guys can go hok ena dget some rest you done a good job. Well done" Emily finishes.

Im kind of happy we got the understudy role. Richelle isn't happy but she isn't sad. "Ri are you sad we didn't get the top spot"
"I'm fine No. Its good because I don't want to get an injury overworking myself. My solo has to be impeccable so I just need to perfect that. And besides if we get a tie breaker round our duet could decide Internationals so it's fine" She smiles at me and I know she's OK with it. I'm proud she's taking it well.
"Congrats guys" I say hugging each of them. "Thanks bro" Henry replies. Richelle does the same and we all walk out into the juice bar for a quick drink before driving. Its been a long and stressful day and all I want right now is a juice.