"We are." Todoroki responded

"Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard woof"

"Now here's a lesson you should have already learned. When quirks became the norm, the police force sought to retain the status quote, so we decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons-"

'What's he getting at?'

"That's when heroes came in... to do what we couldn't, if they were licensed of course woof."

"It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks, after all we're here to stop such harm from being done. The only reason why pros can use their powers now is because of the strict code of ethics the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use there quirks to cause injury"

"Whether you were up against the Hero Killer or not, none of you have the authority to harm the villain."

"That means the four of you and your supervisors, Endeavor, Manuel and Gran Torino are sure to receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of your powers-"

"Now wait a minute-" Todoroki growled

"If Iida had now stepped in, Native would have been murdered-"

"If it wasn't for Midoriya, both of them would've been dead-" Komei continued

"And if it wasn't for us-" She motioned herself and Todoroki

 "Then my friends and Native would be gone!"

"No one else even realized the Hero Killer was in Hosu... are you saying we should've stood by and watched people die?" Todoroki edged closer as Midoriya held him back

"So it's okay to break the laws long as it goes your way?"

Komei gripped the sheets.

"But sir! Isn't it a hero's job to save people!?"

"This is why your not a full fledged pro yet. I guess U.A and Endeavor haven't been teaching you near enough, what a shame." Tsuragamae pushed causing Todoroki to lose his cool

" Tsuragamae pushed causing Todoroki to lose his cool

"You damn mut!"

"Todoroki! Listen he's right!" Iida shouted

"Stop there kid-" Gran Torino began

"You'll want to hear him out till the end."

"What I said is the official stance of the police department, but any punishment would only be necessary if this went public"

"If it did, you'd probably be applauded by citizens from everywhere. There's no way you could escape from being reprimanded... on the other hand..."

"We could say Endeavor saved the day-" Tsuragamae went on making the students eyes widen

"Stain's burns would support their story completely and we could pretend you weren't involved. Thankfully there were very few witnesses. This could be the last you heard of any punishments. It would mean no one will know about you though, you would receive no claim at all."