Chapter eight

When we got to the car it was a black four door Hummer (My favorite). Xavier was driving, Cole was on the passenger side and me and charity were in the back seat.

I was so excited for the sleepover. When we all sat down me and charity started talking about it. We need to go to the store to get junk food and drinks. Then go back and watch movies.

"Oh we can watch After. I read the books and its so good!" I said looking at her.

"I think I've read the books. Isn't it the one kinda centered around one direction and one of the main characters is Harry styles?"

"Yeah, I'm such a big directioner. Harry's my favorite. "

"Omg me to! But I'm more of a Louis fan." I knew where this is going. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Larry forever!" We started to fangirl afterwards.

"But have you seen the guy that plays as Hardin Scott. I think its Hero Tiffin. Like how can someone be so hot. I would totally lick his- ow what the hell". I yelled when something hit my head.

"You won't be licking anything just like you won't be watching the movie. " oh its on. I picked up a bottle of water that was in the holder and threw it at his head. That should teach him.

"Ow what the hell blare!?"

"Maybe don't throw things at me and boss me around stupid". He was about to open his mouth to say something when Xavier pulled up to my house. It was getting dark.

" I'll be back maybe. With my luck" I said hopping out of the hummer.

I opened the door to find jax waiting in a chair by the door.

"Where have you been young lady I was worried sick. " Dramatic much.

"Well I was at a friends house. And I punched Cole in the face it was awesome. When the person in the office told us to go home I didn't want to catch a ride with Cole so I seen charity was going home to. Because of a.....doctors appointment. But it got canceled so we just chilled at her house and I lost track of time. " He looked at me confused but that look turned into one of a proud parent even though he's my brother.

"Sorry I tuned out everything after punched Cole in the face. I'm so proud of you. " jax said hugging me. Ok, that's new.

"Let's go tell mom and dad. They will be so happy " We found them in the kitchen mid make out session.

"Oh god I think I'm about to puke. " this time he wasn't being dramatic. I nodded my head at him.

"Oh sorry guys. Oh blare, sweetheart when did you get home?" I expected them to be mad.

"Well she was at Charity's after she punched Cole king in the face!"

"Now both of our children have punched him. Now tell me, how hard did you hit him?" Max said looking very happy for some reason. Wait jax punched him to.

"You punched him to?" I said looking at jax curiously.

"Of course I did. He's annoying as hell." Jax said only to have a spoon threw at his head.

"No cussing in my house mister" she said with a frown that turned into a smile when she looked back at me.

"Soooo I was wondering if I could have a sleepover at a friends house. Its the cheer captain charity. "

"She's such a nice girl. Of course you can but only because its Friday. " Wow. Didn't realize it was Friday. I knew we only had school for two days this week but ok.

"Ok I'm going to get my stuff. "I said and jax followed me up there.

" so our cousin is coming to stay with us for the rest of the year. His names Jason. "

"Ok. Is there a specific reason your telling me this or?" I asked because he sounded like he was hiding something from me.

"Wellll yeah. He works for a company and they will have meetings here. "

"Ok and..."

"Ok don't freak out but he's in a gang. I wanted to tell you so that you don't walk in on a bunch of tattooed guys with guns talking. So don't be scared because no one will hurt you. " Well ok.

"Ok." I said while putting my fighting outfit in my bag.

"Your ok with this. Like your not freaked out?"

"No. Do you think I lived in Cali my whole life with out seeing at least one gang. Your tripin." I said with a quick laugh at the end.

"Well ok then. I work for the guy to. So does dad." Hmm well that's different.

"Cool. Ok I gotta go. When is Jason coming over?" I ask while putting my bag over my shoulder.

"Most likely tomorrow. He said he needs more people to help the boss out with something. So were helping. "

"Ok bye see you tomorrow"

"Bye"

I said goodbye to max and Stacy and left. I walked out the door with my bag and got back in the hummer.

"Charity switch me"Cole said as soon as I sat down.

" Um no. I'm sitting here. I was sitting here first and I'm not moving. "

"Charity I told him I'd sit with him on the way back."

"Oh well I'm not moving" How stubborn.

"Fine then I have an idea. You can go dad" I have a feeling that this isn't going to end well. He got up climbed in the back and picked me up and put me on his lap so that I was facing him.

"I said I'd sit by you not on you." I said trying to get off but he grabbed my waist tightened his grip.

"Whatever. Your lucky I have a fight tonight and need to save my energy. " I said putting my head in his shoulder. What it was comfortable.

"Oh and Xavier. Your going to have another gang in town. I guess max and jaxson are both in it. "

"Hmm I'll look into that. And I thought you were just a fighter. Nope you also a spy. "

"Jax told me that our cousin is coming over with the leader or something. " I looked up at Cole and seen the look on his face. Lust. It made me uncomfortable so I moved around.

He groaned and tightened his grip. He leaned in by my ear and whispered "if you keep moving I'm going to do something your going to regret. " he said smirking at me.

I blushed a deep shade of red. I probably looked like a tomato right now. When I felt the car stop I jumped out of the door. And went in with charity.

We went to her room and sat on her bed. We were on the last episode of a show called" this is not ok". She sat up and said the special four words....lets go get food.

When we got to the kitchen I opened the fridge and grabbed the sprite. I turned around to see charity with two white claws. Yay! Although ive never had a white claw before. I haven't drank in a while. I only drink when I'm stressed out or my wrists start burning.

"Let's save those for later. I can't drink and go to a fight. Do you have any chocolate?"

"Only milk chocolate. Cole has all of the dark. " why that's the only chocolate I like.

"Ok well I'm going to go see if I can't get some. " I'm not going to like this. The things I do for dark chocolate.