Chapter five

Blares POV

So I woke up to jaxson and his very annoying voice. "Blare get up. I need to get to school to talk to your 'study buddy' ". " And does it look like I care ".

" Don't even start with that attitude with me young lady". At that point we both looked at each other and bust out laughing.

After the laugher had died down I spoke up"ok DAD I'm up, I'm up. " And after he left I got changed and went down stairs.

"Hey blare honey. Oh you look tired. Are you ok? Is your bed not comfortable? If not I can get you a new one". Damn. There's the one thing I hate about this. Its that I feel privileged. Something I've never really had a chance to feel.

" no its ok I just had to study late. And think about cheer. " I don't like to lie to her but I have to.

"Well ok but don't stay up to late tonight ok?"
"Ok Stacy I won't "

"Blare if your not down stairs I'm going to throw you in the pool!" Jax said coming down the stairs.
He didn't even look in the kitchen.

"Mom don't tell blare but I'm not going to throw her in the pool I just tell her that cause she's not a morning person. On a related note we need to hide all sharp or dangerous objects in the house. "

He still hadn't looked at me so I had to get him to look at me. "I'm already here and about the dangerous objects, well good luck hiding all of them."

He looked really scared. It was so funny. I tried to hold in my laugher but I just couldn't. I burst out laughing and so does Stacy.

"Whatever we need to get to school remember blare". Wow he's blackmailing me. Smart.

" yep. Now let's go. And did I ever tell you that your the best brother ever?"

"Yeah you might have said that once or twice"

And with that we left and got into the car and drove off and I plugged in my phone and turned on my playlist, and hit shuffle. The first sound that came on was sucker by The Jonas brothers.

I was singing to it and heard another voice singing to. So I looked at jax and he was singing it. I lost it right there. He was trying to sing the high parts and was failing miserably.

He stopped and looked at me and started to laugh to until we got to the school. We parked and got out but a limo pulled up beside us. Show offs.

I realized that it was Xavier's limo. Oh please not now. I tried to hide my face but that didn't work.

"Hey babygirl. Come here. " Why. Why. Why

"What do you want Cole "

"Well I want you to be my girlfriend, but I gess you being mine is good for now. And my dad needs you".

Jax steps in and says " Why would he need her. "
"How would I know. He just wants to talk to her that's why we brought the limo"

"Chill Jax I got this I'm not scared of big bad Xavier. Ok I'll be out in five minutes. "
"So now I'm big and bad. Blare make up your mind I'm either big and bad or hot and sexy. "

Well he was taking this a little to far. I mean seriously. I look around and see people starring.

"Sorry to bust your bubble, but your not hot nor are you sexy. And calling yourself that is just gross. But anyway what do you want?"

"I just wanted to tell you that" he looked around and I realized jax was still here "jace is looking for you. I guess now that he knows you live here he's not leaving. So watch your back". He whispers in my ear.

"Ok thanks for telling me, and can I see Cole beat himself up now. Maybe if he does he might knock himself out then I don't have to deal with him all day. " I said looking hopeful.

Cole looked at me and just smirked. Oh no when he smirks its never good.

"Babygirl don't act like that. You know you want me. So why not just be my girl already?" I just starred at him like he was dumb. And then started to crack up.

I looked at Xavier" how many times did you drop him on his head when he was a baby Xavier. " He just looked at me like I was crazy.

" before I say anything I just want to let you know that my son has major anger issues so bye. "

What did he mean. I don't understand as I watch him drive away. But as soon as I hear some one call my name sounding like they wanna kill me I then get it.

"Blare. Your really pissing me off right now. Why cant you except that your MINE!!!"

"Umm c-cole I'm sorry but I'm not yours nor will I ever be". Fuck why did I stutter.

"Are you sure about that "

"Yes I am so leave me alone. "

He grabs my wrist and says"let's go. And don't even say no because since you want to be a bad girl you have to get a punishment. "

"WHAT! No way I'm 15 and I'm not going anywhere with you. "

"Oh babygirl. That's what you think.