Chapter 16

Blares POV

I thought that I wouldn't be able to sleep after waking up that early, but it was pretty comfortable with Cole's arm on me keeping me against his chest. I felt, oddly enough, safe.

I would have checked my phone to see what time it is now that I've woken up, but Cole and his body won't let me move. Stupid big tattooed muscled man. I reached-well tried to reach over him again. But to no avail I couldn't grab it. So instead of trying to grab it I decided to try a different approach. Waking Cole up.

With his chest close to my face and the fact that he didn't have a shirt on, eww, I poked him. Of course he didn't wake up. So I started to stab my finger into his chest rather violently. When he still didn't wake up I lifted my hand up to his ear and pulled. He stirred awake after that. Slowly lifting his arm off of me giving me enough space to move out of his hold, but before I could get out completely he pulled me back in.

"Stop moving. Go back to sleep." Cole said in a morning voice. Damn it was hot as hell.

"No. I need to use the bathroom and I'm hungry. So get off you big baby." I said. Even though I was still a bit tired I would be fine.

"Just an hour more and we can get up." Did he not get that I had to pee?

"No Cole I need up now. You've spent enough time to sleep, it's 2 in the afternoon." I said. Oh shit, I forgot that I need to go home! I jumped up fast and went to the bathroom to do my business. I'd just shower at my house no big deal.

"Blare baby come back to bed. I'm still tired." Cole said. When I didn't answer he went to yelling. I'm glad that he carried us back to his room when I fell asleep last night.

"Blarrrreeeee!!!! Blarreeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Come back to bedddddd!" The banshee screamed.

"No" I yelled back from the bathroom. I found an unused toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

"Babyyyyygirllllllllll pleassssseeeeeee?!!!!!" He screamed again. This time I didn't answer because I was brushing my teeth. I went to spit in the sink and I felt arms wrap around me.

"Get off. Also I could have been naked!!" I yelled. He went down to my ear.

"Well that would have been a sight wouldn't it. Would have brightened my whole day." He slowly whispered. I used the hand I wash brushing my teeth with to reach behind me and slap him.

"Its to early in the morning. Stop being a pervert." I said in a bored tone. He held his face and let go of me. I walked out of his room and remembered that I have a fight tonight. Time to blow off some steam on the competition. I might break some bones and it will most likely be bloody but I'm up for it.

I walked to charity's room down the hall and knocked on the door. Almost right after I knocked she answered the door with a "come in". I came in to see her on her bed watching the Originals. The part of one of my favorite lines was coming on.

"And can you tell josh that one really good friend is more than enough. And that most people don't get that." I rephrased. I looked over at her to see her looking over at me.

"How many times have you watched this? And how do we love the same movies and shows?" She asked, confused.

"More times than I can count. And I guess we were just meant to be sisters." I said laughing a bit. We started to get up and go down to get breakfast. When we were making some waffles we heard stomping and knew who it was immediately.

"Baby don't burn your hand. Be careful. Come here so I can see that burn on your hand from that bastard." He said with a slight glare.

"No its fine. Its not that bad. Just a little itchy." I said hoping that my answer alone would satisfy him. But of course it didn't.

"No come here. I want to see it. I'm not playing around blare." Cole said in a stern voice.

"Fine." I said walking over to him and holding out my hand. I'm not feeling like fighting with him today unless its physical fighting. In which I would so take him down in an instance.

"Ok it still looks a bit red though. So I'm going to put a bandage on it. Don't touch it anymore it looks irritated." Cole said letting my hand go after putting it in wrap.

"Ok mom." I heard charity snort from the other side of the room. He grabbed my good hand and pulled me towards him and in between his legs.

"Daddy for you." He whispered in a seducing voice. I could feel my face get red and I backed away from him. At loss for words. Charity spoke up from across the room.

"I don't even want to know what he said to you to make your face that red." She look disguised. When the waffles got done we all ate while talking to each other. Cole trying to talk to me, and me blocking him out and talking to charity.

After we were all done me and charity washed the dishes while Cole sat at the island. After that is was time for me to go home. I got all my stuff and Cole drove me home. When we arrived I seen Jax, Jason and Zach outside. Oh shit, I forgot Zach was coming back from wherever he went to today! I got out and stopped when I seen Jace out side smoking. We made eye
contact and I broke it and just ignored that he was there while I walked up to Zach to talk.

"Hey there beautiful." Zach said to me.

"Hey Mr.Quarterback." I said. I seen Cole still sitting in the driveway with the windows an looking at me. I turned to him and waved and smiled.

"Thanks for driving me home."

"Anytime babygirl." He said and drove away.

I looked over at Jace to see him glaring at me. I just ignored it.

Until I heard him walking towards me.

------------------------
Surprise I'm not dead!!!
I haven't updated in forever. Also a lot of j names in the story lol.

I hope that everyone is doing ok and staying safe.