Chapter six

Blares pov

"I don't want to go with you. I have to get to class and so do you." He looked back at me like he wanted to kill me.

"Blare I swear to you if you don't get over here your punishment will be worse"
"But I'm going to be late for class and so are you." All of a sudden I feel a pull on my arm and I look back to see Jax looking really confused.

"What do you want with my sister king"

I felt like I was being watched so I looked around but found nothing. I don't know why I keep feeling like this maybe I'm just paranoid.
So while the guys were fighting I slipped away and found charity and went to class.

"Why wont Cole leave me alone?" I said and charity gave me a look of sympathy.

"Well it looks like he likes you. And I've never seen him act like this with anyone else before."

"Great now I have two guy after me and a overprotective brother to top it off." I whispered so no one could hear me.

"Don't look now but Cole is coming this way and he looks mad"
I looked behind me and sure enough he was indeed getting close to us and was indeed looking very pissed off. So I did what any sensible person would do.

I ran.

And boy was that the wrong choice in this situation because some how he had expected that and the moment I got outside I was tackled to the ground. Dang it!

"Would you get off of me I mean seriously you weigh as much as a grown hippo."I said trying to wiggle free.

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have ran I wouldn't have had to tackle you. Have you ever thought about that" Cole said sounding not so happy.

"Ok well get off me and we can talk. How about that?"

"Don't try to be smart with me Missy considering I have you pinned"
Then I remembered my fighting skills.

"Or maybe your the one who pinned" I said and he looked confused for about five seconds which is what it took me to flip us over and pin him down.

"How you like them apples."

"That was so childish"he said looking at me smirking.

"Well to be fair I'm only 15 so kiss my ass." I said in all honesty.

"I'd rather slap that and kiss your lips" he said starring at my lips. And then I felt a slap on my ass.
So I punched him. And not like a playful punch I mean a full on right hook.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry really I- I didn't mean to its just a natural reaction. Oh no I'm here let me take you to the nurse" I said to fast. He had a big bruise forming on his cheek.

When he got up he pushed me off of him and I landed with a oooof.

" I don't need your help" he said while holding his face.

"Ok" I said in a quiet voice. I felt bad so I followed him to the nurse.

When the nurse asked what happened I said I punched him because no need to lie. But Cole said he fell but she didn't believe him and said for both of us to go home.

Cole then grabbed my hand and walked out of the school and called his dad.

"Hey can you come pick me and blare up?" Cole said still holding my hand which I forgot about but felt bad so I'll just let him have his win this time.

"Why what happened?" I heard Xavier ask.

"Just pick us up" he said and hung up the phone. He looked at our hands then looked at me.

I was standing there biting my lip because I thought that if max or Stacey or Jax finds out I'm probably going back to the orphanage.

He realized that something was wrong and said"hey it's my fault not yours and I'll explain that ok."

"O-ok. But what if they send me back"
He looked at me weirdly "send you back where"

"Um nowhere important. I'm sorry I just freaked out a little bit"

He started to laugh "a little bit. Try a lot. But it was my fault for doing it."

"What can I do to make it up to you?" I said being serious.

He looked at me and said "be my girl "I should have known that was coming.

"No. How many times do I have to tell you no for you to understand that no means no." Cole looked at me and at the Mercedes Benz approaching us.

"Just be my girl for a week and if you say no I'll stop trying but if you say you liked being mine then I'll give you time and ask you out on a real date"

I thought about it and it sounded like a horrible idea that would come back to bite me. I'm in.

"Fine I'll be your girlfriend. But only for a week."
He fist bumped the air and I laughed at his stupidity.

When the Benz pulled up Cole held the door open for me and sat by me.

"Damn Cole what happened to your face." When Xavier said that I blushed so much I looked like a cherry.

"Well" Cole said and looked at me"my girlfriend over reacted and punched me ". Over reacted my ass.

"When did you get a girlfriend"
"Like five seconds before you pulled up." He said grabbing my hand.

"That's my boy. who is it" he asked looking at Cole
"Cause whoever it is has a good punch."

Cole then pulled me into his lap and looked at his dad.

"Its blare" he said in a happy voice and Xavier started to laugh. Which made my face even more red.

"Is this true blare" I nodded yes and he said "like I said whoever did that has a good punch and no wonder. I trained her." He said and laughed.