"Why are you looking at me, the idea is yours, you go," I say crossing my arms.

"I can't punch to save my life Anna, are you really going to throw me or Jenny into that disgusting motherfucker arms? We're both 5'2, you're the tallest and slightly strongest."

"Sophie that might be too much," Jenny intervened. "We can find another way."

"I'll do it," I groan rolling my eyes. "But after that, I'll bathe in acid."

...

Soph wanted to put her plan in action as soon as possible, that meant, today.

I must admit I'm not as excited as Soph for the end of the day and for that exact reason the day seemed to go by really fast, mainly calculus, it really seemed like it went by in the blink of an eye.

Daniella would still glance at me from time to time and I swear by the time the bell rang she looked at me and opened her mouth like she was going to say something but nothing came out, I'm not going to be the one begging for her to open up again, she'll have to come for me if she wants to talk, obviously she's expecting me to go after her but that's not happening.

Soon enough Soph and I were at P.E and Jenny would be meeting us in a while, as we expected Mr Nicholls was rounding the sports field pretending to be talking on the phone to make it look like he was just walking around.

"5 minutes till the bell Anna," Soph said looking at her watch.

I sighed running to the trolley where the balls were racked, knowing exactly what I had to do. I  basically faked to bump into it letting all the balls run free through the field, the plan was so I could stay longer cleaning up the mess I did, we knew this would work because I've obviously bumped into it before.

I heard Mr Olson blow on his whistle as he walked to me. "Anna, again?"

"I'm sorry Mr, it was an accident," I say trying to look innocent.

"Pick them all up before you leave," he says simply before blowing his whistle again to dismiss the others.

Soph gave me one last look before following the others to the changing rooms and after quickly changing she was going to hide behind the seatings, shortly after that I could see Jenny in the distance, she would meet Soph at the hiding spot.

I looked at the balls, it was a lot of balls. One last groan and I started picking them up, I was wearing Soph shorts, which were short, my butt looked nice but I wasn't exactly happy to know Mr Pedo was the one looking at it.

As expected I sense someone coming closer, here it goes. I turn around facing him and I immediately wanted to throw up, be strong.

"Miss Krauss, want some help?" he asks with a smirk, disgusting.

"It's Krause," I say with a small smile. "And sure," I complete picking up one ball near his foot making sure I was squatting the right way, this bitch better get fired and I hope I'm not doing this for nothing.

"You're very clumsy I see," he says with a flirting tone squatting down to my level to pick one ball too.

We're close and his breath stinks of coffee and cigarettes.

"I just have a very intimate relationship with the floor," I joke using the same flirtatious tone getting up and as I do so I pretend to trip, again as expected he was quick to grab me by the waist pulling me to his chest and of course one of his hands landed accidentally on my butt, Soph better be snapping those pics at the speed of light.

"Are you okay?" He asks still not letting me go out of his grip.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say moving away, bitch my job is done, move the fuck away. "I have to go, my dad is waiting for me," I say awkwardly picking up the remaining of the balls and quickly walking away to behind the seatings to the spot I was supposed to meet Soph and Jenny.

"Yikes, I was not expecting him to be so touchy," Soph says as I approach her.

"I seriously want to have a very long bath," I say rolling my eyes. "Did you get it?"

"Of course," she says turning her phone up and showing me the pictures she got. "Now this will get him in trouble for sure."

"I hope so."

"Are you okay?" Jenny asked seeming a little worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I chuckle. "But seriously, I need to bathe."

"Meet us at the entrance, we have to show these off as soon as possible," Soph says confidently. 

"Okay, tiger," I laugh at her excitement as I walk to the changing rooms which were deserted by now, which is great so I can take as long as I want to and need because I seriously need to scrub off his touch out off my booty. 

I started stripping out Soph's shorts that really were too short for the current weather, I don't know how she uses this, I was just about to strip my top as I hear the door opening and closing. "Soph?" I ask amusedly. "You said you were going to..." I start but I'm cut off by large hands pushing my back making it land with their front.

I try to get away but the grip is too strong... This fucking smell, Mr Nicholls.

Thanks for reading, please vote and drop a comment, it will help me a lot more than you might think.

Also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: shayzayit

Hey guys, if you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do on ko-fi.com/shayzayit (link on my profile), not only will it give me the motivation to write and create more but it will also help me get my books physically published (these drafts will always stay on Wattpad for free)