Chapter 46

It all happened so fast, the moment my back landed with his front I snapped my head backwards full force headbutting him and making him let go of me with a loud groan, the same instant Mr Olson barged into the changing room, with Soph and Jenny following close behind, pining Mr Nicholls that now sported a broken and bloody nose to the ground.

"Oh, my G-d! Anna, are you okay?" Soph asked rushing to my side. "Thank G-d we saw him coming after you to the changing rooms."

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say still not really grasping what just happened.

"Fucking bitch," Mr Nicholls mustered from the ground as our P.E teacher continued to pin him down to the ground.

"Should I call the police?" Jenny asked seeming a little panicked, everyone was panicking more than I was.

"Yes, please do," Mr Olson answered. "Sophie call the principal."

...

I stood perplexed as Mr Nicholls was forced into a police car and taken away, I was asked a million questions, the pictures were shown, my dad was called and charges were pressed for attempted rape.

Right now I was laid on my bed with Soph and Jenny. "What a day," I say after a few minutes of silence.

"This went a little overboard," Soph sighs. "I'm sorry, Anna."

"Nah, if you guys didn't show up I would have kicked his ass and I would have been the one going inside that police car," I joke. "Don't worry about it, I'm glad I went, I can't imagine if it was one of you."

"Still, it could have gone really bad," Jenny says still shaken by what happened.

"Girls come on, he was fired and everything is fine," I say trying to lighten the mood. "It went actually really well because the pictures would probably not be enough and now that bastard will never teach again and molest other girls."

"Yeah but I almost had a heart attack," Soph groaned hugging my side on the bed. "I would never forgive myself."

"It would never happen, you know I can throw some punches and..." I say but I'm interrupted by my phone ringing, Daniella has been calling me and leaving me messages nonstop.

"Who is it? Just pick it up already," Soph groaned as I untangled her arms from me to turn off my phone.

"I don't feel like talking to anyone other than you two," I say looking at the caller id seeing it was indeed her.

"Are you going to school tomorrow? The principal said you could miss," Jenny asks.

"Well, I have nothing to do at home so of course I'm going, it's not like I'm traumatized, so."

"I never thought I'd hear you say that, who are you?" Soph joked as she got up from my bed.

"I have to keep my grades up if I want to leave that goddamn school," I roll my eyes amusedly. "And it's not too bad, but I would definitely miss if you guys could also."

"I wish," Soph says looking at her phone. "Well I have to go home or else my mom is going to turn into Godzilla or something, she's worried sick and I wasn't even the victim."

"I should go too," Jen says as I accompany Soph to the door.

"Do you want a lift?"

"I already sent a text to my dad but thanks Sophie, see you tomorrow." We watch as Soph goes into her car and tries to turn it on a few times until it roared loudly, we should raise a petition to get Soph a new car. "My dad shouldn't take much longer," Jen says apologetically.

"Don't worry, that's fine I'll wait with you," I assure her with a smile.

"Have you talked to Daniella yet? I know you two are not in good terms," she says seeming a little hesitant.