Plum chuckled more as he then looked back at Moray, but she still looked flushed and shy. "You...WERE joking, right..?", Moray asked with an innocent smile. Plum blushed slightly as he smiled awkwardly. "O-Of course I was!", Plum answered, then the ringtone on his phone began to blare out, displaying a single name on the screen. "What could Aunt Tulia be calling me for..?", he thought as he picked up his phone and answered. "Hi, Aunt Tulia!", he greeted her, but immediately heard her sob, concerning Plum. "A-Aunt Tulia, is everything alright?", Plum asked immediately. "Y-Yeah.. Everything is wonderful..", she replied. "Why are you crying, then..?", Plum asked as he noticed a concerned look from Moray.

"Well...", she mumbled as he could hear her regain her composure. He could tell she had some kind of smile on her face. "I don't want to spoil the surprise for you... All I will say is that, when you get the chance..go and check on Ridley's room.", Tulia told him, leaving a confused frown on Plum's face. "O-Okay..?", Plum answered hesitantly. "Please let me know when you do.", she replied right after. "Alright, I will. Love you.", Plum replied back as he hung up. "What happened?", Moray asked as soon as the call ended. "Apparently, there's something in Ridley's room my aunt wants me to see... I-I'll go check it out. This'll only take a second.", Plum said as he tried to stand up, but suddenly got pulled back down by Moray. "After we're done relaxing, okay?", Moray insisted as Plum thought about it for a second, then smiled and hugged Moray. "Okay.", he told her sweetly as Moray giggled wrapping her arms around him too.

As they did, Rainey and Tallulah merely watched them with smiles on their faces. "They're so adorable.", Tallulah commented. "I know. They already look like a married couple.", Rainey joked around as Skip tapped Rainey's cheek with his arm. "Mama!" Skip babbled, surprising Tallulah and Rainey. Tallulah began laughing. "Did he just call you mom!? That's so cute!", she continued laughing as Rainey joined her, a bit more awkwardly. "That, uh..came out of nowhere.", Rainey said as she played around with Skip a bit. "Just goes to show you have nothing to worry about, right?", Tallulah commented as they both looked at each other. Then, Rainey smiled, almost in relief as she looked down at Skip. "Yeah, you're right..", she said, her worries washed away.

Meanwhile, Calder and Maria were looking at them with smiles, then hear a group approach them. "Hey, it's you guys!", said the Octoling girl from the group of four. It was the Killer Whales, who also happened to be relaxing on the beach. "Hey!", Calder greeted them as they stood up. "Enjoying a nice day too?", the Octoling boy asked them as Douglas chuckled a bit. "We kinda needed it.", he replied as Calder and Maria noticed that the Inkling girl was hiding behind her team, looking at Calder skeptically. "Hey.. It's okay.. I'm..really sorry I yelled at you. I really wasn't...myself that day..", Calder greeted her. "But I'm calmer now! You can call me Calder.", he said as he extended his hand for her to shake.

The Inkling looked and hesitantly approached, but eventually shook hands with him anyway. "My name is Jenny.. A-And I should be sorry.. I was kinda camping for you that day.", she replied, taking Calder off guard. "Wait, you were? I thought it was me who thought you were doing that.", Calder commented as Jenny got nervous. "P-Please don't be mad at me...!", she pleaded, but Calder only chuckled. "Hey, it's okay! We're all having a relaxing day, and we should enjoy it.", he told her, making Jenny smile a bit. Then, after he was done talking, Calder felt Maria's hand grip onto his as she looked at him. "You could say that again.", she told him with a sweet smile, then winked at him confidently, making Calder's smile widen.

Meanwhile, Alex merely watched everyone talk as he sighed silently, holding on to his Squid plushie. "Hey, are you okay?", the Inkling boy from the Killer Whales approached him. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine.", Alex replied as he gave him a small smile. The Inkling boy then sat down next to Alex as they both looked at the ocean. "Beaches, huh..?", he asked as Alex sighed. "Yeah.. I don't mind them, but there's just not too much to do. Other than talking, that is, except when your friends get all lovey lovey with each other.", Alex began to speak as the Inkling boy sighed.