"Guys!" I shouted stopping them.

"Look Babe. He is saying that he will marry my sister." Matt complained near me.

"What's wrong in that? I love her, she loves me." Wilson said reasoning.

"Matt! He is right." I said calmly.

"What? NO I will not accept it." he said shaking his head.

"Matt!" I shouted his name getting his attention.

"She is lucky that the person she loves actually loves her back." I said pressing each word.

He looked at me for few seconds and turned towards Wilson.

"Hurt her Wilson and I will kill you." Matt threatened and hugged him.

After that we all talked for some time until both Wilson and Becks left.

I went inside our room to get ready for the dinner. I showered and got outside.

I opened the dress and wore it. When I was applying lipstick, Matt entered already ready.

He just stared at me and slowly came towards me.

"You are looking beautiful." He said and tried to kiss me.

I moved away and said "Let's go."

He groaned but nodded. We both left the house and went to the restaurant.

*Matt Pov*

At present we are sitting in a restaurant. My wife is just infront of me looking so beautiful.

I asked the manager a small cake with 'First year anniversary' as words written on it.

We cut it and everyone in the restaurant clapped for us.

We gave our orders and started waiting for them.

I took her hand on the table and started caressing it.

Some couple passed our table and stood near us. They saw us and the lady said "Such a cute couple."

We both smiled and said 'Thanks' to her.

"You both must love each other right?" the man asked.

I thought of saying 'Yes' I mean why to say something like 'No' or anything.

I opened my mouth to say but Suhani beat me and said "No we don't actually. We are just married. We don't love each other."

They both got shocked but nodded and left our table.

Suhani looked normal and started eating when our food arrived.

But I just looked at her not understanding why but I feel like something is wrong.

She looked up at me and asked "What happened? Why are you not eating anything?"

"Nothing! You just told them that we don't love each other." I said.

"Which is true, we don't right." She said looking at me confused.

"But you love me right?" I asked her more confused.

"I don't love you any more Matt. And I know that you don't. So why to lie infront of some strangers?" She replied smiling.

"But how are you happy with me when you don't love me anymore?" I asked her little worried.

"I am happy. And what love has anything to do with that. Like you said it is waste so I don't love you anymore. Yesterday you told me right that we will be happy together." She replied.

I nodded and she continued saying "See we are actually happy. You don't love me and I too don't anymore. What else do we need? We will live happily forever and that is important thing. Remaining is just waste."

I saw that she is just still smiling and it felt like she meant what she is saying.

I tried to give a smile to her to which she beamed and continued eating.

I don't know why but I just feel this uneasiness inside.

Why is it effecting me this much that she doesn't love me anymore????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys i read all your comment in before chapter....

How could you guys think that i will let Su accept him that easily. You have read my previous stories right.

I will never let that happen. Trust me. He have whole lot of suffering to bear...........

And there is a say right 'When things dont work your way, you have to make them work for you'

even in hindi about 'Ghee' so i hope you get the Su's strategy.....

Comment plz and vote........................................