I lifted it and said "Hey Mel! Please don't wish me for my wedding anniversary."

"Hey Su! Why?" she asked.

"I don't remember it but you both remember it." I replied frowning and put the phone on the speaker.

"You can't blame yourself. This whole year you actually thought that you got divorced already." Mel said.

"Ok. Now tell me your important news too." I said smiling.

"How do you know?" she asked shocked.

"Duh! I am your best friend." I replied.

"Ok. I will tell you give me a second." She said and we waited for a second.

"I am getting married!" I heard this and I am shocked.

I must feel happy that my best friend is getting married but I am not.

I am just shocked because I heard that line coming from two voices.

I looked down at my phone and at Becks. I repeated this process.

"Mel you can't do that to Jack. How did you both hide your relation from me?" I asked them showing my hurt.

"What?" they both said at a time.

"See you both are perfect actually. Talking at a same time. I am so happy that both my best friends are getting married to each other." I said stressing last words.

"Su!" they both said it again.

"See!" I told them and laughed so much.

"Ok that's enough Su! So Becks who is the guy? We don't know that you are dating anyone." Mel asked over the phone.

"It's Wilson." Becks replied.

"That stupid Wilson." I asked frowning.

"Ok I know he is stupid but don't call him that. Only I have that right on him." Becks said possessively.

Making Mel and me fall into another fits of laughs. She too laughed after few seconds.

"So what is today's plan Su?" Mel asked.

"Well we are going to a restaurant for dinner." I replied.

"That's romantic." Mel exclaimed.

"Let's go to shopping!" Becks shouted.

"Thank god I am not there." Mel mumbled to herself in the phone.

"Well I actually need a dress so let's go." I said and we both bid 'bye' to Mel.

After we had our lunch, Becks took me to buy a dress.

She showed me one and said "Wear this Su. You will look sexy. My brother will not be able to stop himself."

"Is it? Then let's buy it. I will see how will he manage himself to stop." I said with a eveil smile.

"That look! My poor brother." She said dramatically.

We paid and left then suddenly her mobile started ringing.

She lifted it and said "Hey baby!"

Then in a second she shouted "What?" and hanged up.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Wil went near my brother to tell him about our engagement." She said.

"Ok.." I said asking her to continue.

"My brother is not taking it too well." She said and we immediately left to go to our house.

When we went inside we saw that Matt and Wilson are having shouting matches.