Three: Relentless truth

I woke up in a fluffy bed and a big blanket was holding me warm after the cold rain. New clothes were hugging my body, an oversized white blouse, new underwear, and black sweatpants. I gulped and sat up straight in the bed quickly. On the side of me was Seokjin and Jimin sitting, just looking at me. "Oh, I'm glad you're awake," Seokjin said and smiled at me. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at both of them. "Who changed my clothes?" I asked with the anger that lingered in my mind. 

Jimin chuckled. "Don't worry about that little lady, one of our maids changed you while you were unconscious. We wouldn't want you to get sick!" Jimin replied. 

I looked around. The walls were a plain but elegant white and the floor was the same as in the corridors. The bed I was laying in was king-sized and had beige-colored sheets and pillows, it almost looked like a shade of gold. There were three doors in the room, one being the exit and the two other being unknown, but I could guess it was for a closet and a bathroom. In front of the bed was a wooden drawer, matching the floor and on the right side was a desk with a lamp and different books. Above the desk was a big window where you could see the town outside and there were curtains hanging by the window in the same color as the bedsheets. 

But as I looked around the room, it was when I saw it. Above the wooden drawer was a clock, and it was ticking and ticking. It was 12:34 pm, just a few hours after I woke up this morning on my own bed. But I am not home, I am in another world. More specifically, a painting. "So how do I get back home?" I asked and looked at them. Jimin and Seokjin shared a glance at each other but then back at me. 

"You see getting you back home won't be easy, we don't know how you got here and we don't even know who you are. Even if we're very talented with magic, there are some things even we won't be able to understand," Seokjin said and crossed his legs. Jimin nodded in agreement. "For example, we don't even know why you know we are wizards or why you know our names, it's almost as if you're spy but that couldn't be since you're human. Humans don't exist in our world," Jimin further explained and leaned forward, closer to me. I nodded but in reality, I didn't want to trust them. I just wanted to go home again, even though my world was just a pain. 

"I'm Y/n, I know you guys from a painting. My grandmother, Kim Hyorin, painted it and you guys were all in it. My father used to always tell me stories about you guys but I didn't think the stories were real. But somehow the painting just miraculously slurped me up and I fell from the sky, that's all the information I can give you guys," I said and sighed. Jimin leaned back in his chair and looked up at the ceiling. "Seokjin? Wasn't Kim Hyorin a famous painter in our castle?" Jimin questioned as he panned his eyes on Seokjin. The latter then looked at Jimin in the eyes. His mouth opened wide and his eyes grew large. "How about we take this conversation after lunch?" Seokjin then replied. Jimin nodded. "Go put on some other clothes and meet us in the dining hall, it's the same room as we met in," Jimin said and then they both left the room in a haste. 

I left the bed and walked towards the doors that were on the right side of the drawer. I opened the doors and I was right, there was a huge closet with a different type of clothes, all in my size and my style. As I looked through the drawers I saw a really pretty black skirt and a white blouse. The skirt was as long as to my knees and the blouse was a plain white but it had cute frilled cuffs that added an accent to it. It also showed a bit of cleavage but not too much. I choose diamond earrings that were shaped like flowers and a pair of black heels that were only 5 cm tall.

As I arrived at the dining hall, there was laughter and a lot of talks. I walked in the room and the only seat available was the one in the middle on the long side, in between Taehyung and Hoseok. They all looked up at me and smiled. "Hi Y/n! I'm glad you could come," Namjoon said and smiled. "Thank you," I replied and sat down between Taehyung and Hoseok who both looked at me. In front of me was a white plate that was decorated with gold spirals. It was beautiful and I almost felt too poor to be eating from this plate. 

 "We've been talking a bit and we wanted to make sure you know that we're gonna take care of you until we find a way for you to go home. You will live at the castle and stay here but only under one condition," Namjoon said. I nodded. "You will have to listen to every single thing we say and never ever leave the castle," he continued. As he said that I felt as if a big rock was pushed into my stomach. Something about those words just worried me, it was like there was something dangerous out there just waiting to get me. "That's okay, I guess," I replied and started fiddling with my fingers. The rock just turned bigger and bigger as my thoughts continued looping in my head. 

"I understand that it's a lot to take in, but how about I take you to for a tour around the castle, maybe that will lift up your spirit?" Taehyung said as he grabbed my hand gently. Something about him grabbing my hand just let me feel a bit at ease. It was like he was soothing me. I nodded slightly and tried to smile at him. He just smiled back and his lips were almost forming a heart. 

As they continued talking the butler eventually came in with the long-awaited food. He stole a glance at me as he put down the different types of prepared food. "And who is this fair lady?" the butler said as he continued looking at me. I gulped and averted my eyes to the food instead. 

"It's Y/n, she is from the other dimension,"