Two: A sudden fall

It was loud and obnoxious. The rain. I've been falling now for a while. In the beginning, it was frightening, I was getting heart palpitations and I could barely breathe as it was happening. But I realized that it was some sort of force that was holding me up which made me fall more gently and made me a bit calm. Below me was a huge castle and town but the human beings were running around, into their houses, as a reaction to the sudden rain. 

I was finally approaching the ground and I was scared of hurting myself but, as a coincidence, I fell onto the soft grass field laying behind the big castle. As I looked upon the big castle in front of me, I realized I must've fallen asleep again and this is just one of my many dreams. However, when I saw the enormous gate at the back of the castle, I decided to take a walk for it. 

When I got closer to the door, I noticed that there would be no way that I could open it. It was thrice the size of my length and as wide as an elephant. But it wasn't too concerning when all of sudden, the door opened all by itself. Of course, it was just a dream, no obstacle could ever stop me.

I walked inside the castle as a trail of wet drops fell behind me, making a dripping sound that almost echoed in the empty halls. The floor was a dark brown wood that creaked a bit for every step I took. On the walls around me were a bunch of different paintings hanging, all of them were of royals. Some of them seemed oddly familiar, almost as if I've known them before. 

As I continued walking I saw a door to the left of me being completely open and there was light coming out from the door, which made a contrast to the dark and gloomy corridors. You could hear voices and laughter from the room, both masculine and a few feminine voices. There was some faint music too but the voices were too loud so you could barely hear it. 

I walked to the entrance of the door and it was a big mistake, all eyes switched directions to me. There were seven boys and ten girls, all eyes directed on me. The seven men that were looking at me were not just any men, they were the princes from a particular painting my father always told me about. It was the painting that my grandmother made.  It was a weird happenstance they happened to be in my dream, but I didn't mind it. "This gathering has ended now, dear young women please leave this castle this instance," one man said as he looked me straight in the eyes. His stare sent shivers down my spine. The other girls started packing up, putting on their cardigans and hats and then proceeded walking to the door. As they passed by me, they all walked into me with their shoulders and used extra strength to push me harder. It made it hard to stand up considering how weak I was at this moment, and when the last girl pushed me I just couldn't hold my balance anymore and fell to the ground on my butt. It made an unpleasing noise that sounded like when you wash dirty clothes by hand. The princes walked up to me and looked down on me. 

"Why is there a human in our world?" one of them questioned. What did they mean? I looked up at them. It really was them. From left to right, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. The seven princes were standing right in front of me. "Why are you in my dream?" I asked as I tried to stand up but failed. The very tall prince, Seokjin, reached out his hand. "Sweetheart, this is not a dream," he said as I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up. I gulped and looked around. There was no way that this wasn't a dream, right? I looked around and saw it, a clock. Clocks don't exist in dreams. I took a few steps back. 
"You guys are wizards, are you going to kill me now for being in your castle?" I asked as I started shivering. The wet clothes were killing me, getting colder for every second I wore them. "We wouldn't kill a damsel in distress, who do you think we are? Any beautiful lady would be welcome here," Hoseok said and smiled at me. "How about we escort you to a room so you can change some clothes and then we can analyze this situation better, no?" Namjoon said and grabbed my shoulder. I pushed his hand away but before I knew it 

I was unconscious.