ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Start from the beginning

"Does Suga perhaps like me?" I then continued.

"aishhh of course not. Why would he even like a girl like me? I'm not even his type" I said to myself while hitting my head. 

"yaahh!! Don't hit your head pabo. You might actually hurt yourself in the end" someone said. I looked up and saw my cousin, Subin oppa.

"oh hi oppa! I didn't see you there. " I said while giving him a smile.

"well, how will you even notice me when your too deep in your thoughts" he told me.

"you're right" I sheepishly replied.

" Well, what's up cuz? Why are you eating your lunch here and not at the cafeteria? " he curiously asked me.

" I just don't want to be surrounded by many people you know. And I rather be here enjoying nature cuz there are only less people who enjoys nature" I told him.

"tskk yeah right. I know that you are trying to ignore someone" he said.

"It's that Suga guy, am I right? " he asked me.   

" yes" I said defeated.

"Why? Is he bothering you? Did he do something to you?" he asked concerned.

"no he did not do anything. It's just that I don't want to be involved with him" I said.

" Okay, if you say so" he replied.

~Bell rings stating that break is over~

"Well, see you around cuz" he said and hug me.

"bye oppa" I bid to him and walk to my next class which is music. 

Unfortunately for me, I have the same class with Bts. I honestly thinks of cutting class at this point because I don't want to face anyone of them for now.

"Can this day get a lot worse" I  grunted.

I went and sat in the seat next to the window. Then bts came and sat down in their respective seats. After a while the teacher came and I just put my focus on the lesson.   

 "okay students listen up!" the teacher said. " You will have a new project which is you need to find a partner to perform a song together next week and we will also pick 2 pairs to be this class representative for the upcoming school fair which will be held 3 weeks from now. Now do you have questions?? "The teacher announced.

Then one of the student raised his hands.

" Yes? " the teacher asked.

" does the song need to be original or we can just cover a song? And are we the ones who will pick our partner? " the student asked the teacher.

"The song can be a cover or an original. And I will be the one who will pick for your partner" the teacher replied.

"oh boy, I hope I would not be partnered with a bts member" I mumbled to myself.

" Ok for the partners, Park jimin and song aera, Rm and Shin seohee------" the teacher announced.

Then after a while of waiting my name got called.

" Jung eunha and Min Yoongi" the teacher said.

I was just shocked to hear it but keep it cool.

"What the hell? Why am I partnered with him" I groaned in annoyance.

"Can this day get anymore worse than this??" I said in my mind and put my head on mu desk.

"OK class, you guys can go to your respective partners to talk about your project" the teacher told us.

"So when do you like to start practicing for our performance?" I asked him.

"Well, if you are free after school then we can start today" he replied softly.

"yeah, I'm free after school. Where do you like to practice?" I asked him back.

"How about your house? I am living with the boys" he replied cautiously.

"Umm sure no problem" I said and gave him a small smile.

"Ok, that's settled then. We can go home together since we'll be working at your house" he suggested.

"Sure, but I only walk home though" I told him.

"no problem" he replied and smiled at me.

"you know, you should smile more often so that you won't look so scary" I said to him.

"I'll try" he said.

"Ok class, go back to your seat" the teacher said and dismissed us.

~~ Dismissal ~~

"Oh boy, hope this will end up okay" I mumbled to myself.

I put my things to my locker and walk my way outside of the school gate. I saw yoongi waiting outside.

"Hey yoongi, Lets get going?" I told him after I approached him.

"Yeah, lets go" he said with a smile.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟮 / 𝟮𝟭