44. 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 (ᴅ.ᴊ)

Drunk Kisses

"Hey Y/N" a slurred voice called from behind you. You were chatting with Jack when the voice pulled you from the conversation. Jack burst out laughing, prompting you to turn round. Davey was standing behind you, his arm hooked around Race's shoulder shooting little finger guns at you. Your jaw dropped, hands flying to your mouth. Jack was in hysterics. You looked over at Jack, holding back your laughter.

"Dave are you drunk?" you asked. It was a stupid question, he was so obviously wasted.

"Nah" he said, waving you off.

"Race, what happened?" you snapped, giggling a little.

"Spot happened" he huffed in annoyance. You nodded knowingly. You walked up to them and Davey wrapped himself around you like a koala. His head rested on top of yours, his arms pulled tight around the small of your back. You couldn't see much but you could still hear Jack cracking up.

"Its not that funny Kelly" you yelled but it was slightly muffled.

"Come on Davey, lets get you home" you said, peeling yourself away from his grip. He pouted in disagreement and folded his arms like a child. You grabbed his hand, running your thumb across his knuckles. You started walking away but he wouldn't move, he stood rooted to the ground.

"Stop being so difficult, lets go home" you said sternly, tugging his hand. He didn't budge. You put your head in your hands, starting to get a little wound up.

"Fine, ill leave you here" you said as a final result walking away.

"No" he shouted, running to catch up with you. God, you'd never met a more difficult drunk than Davey. He slung his arm over your shoulder, looking down at you.

"Y/N, you have a crush on Jack, right?"

"What, No. Who told you that..."

"A little birdie" he giggled, booping your nose.

"Well, that birdie was WAY off"

You had been walking for what felt like hours and the sky had grown dark. You arrived at the door of his family's apartment and raised your hand to knock. He batted it out the way and knocked himself. He rasped a unique tune against the wood.

"It's the secret code" he whispered, placing a finger to his lips. Sarah came to the door and the expression on her face was priceless. You bit your lip, stifling a laugh as she let you in. She looked at you like a cry for help as Davey began raiding the pantry.

"Spot" you said nonchalantly.

"Spot" she muttered, unimpressed.

"Are your parents home?" you questioned.

"Nope"

"Thank god"

You swept over to the kitchen, resting your hands-on Davey's shoulders. He smiled as you did so and turned to face you.

"Let's get you in bed" you said quietly, making sure not to disturb Les. He shook his head, but he still followed you. You helped him get changed and get comfortable in his bed.

"Goodnight Dave" you whispered before leaving.

"Y/N...stay" he muttered, his eyes fluttering open. You shrugged and agreed sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"No" he protested, pulling you into his body, holding you tight. You were slightly taken aback.

"Y/N, you don't have a crush on Jack right" he asked shyly.

"No Dave, im pretty sure we had this conversation earlier" you laughed.

"Good because I do"

"You have a crush on Jack" you questioned confused.

"No, silly...on you" he muttered, twisting you around so you were face to face.

"I like you too Dave" you replied, watching a sleepy smile grow on his face. He quickly kissed your lips. The alcohol he consumed lingering on your lips. You smiled against his lips before he pulled away and snuggled down into his pillow.

All you could do was pray he remembered this in the morning.

(A/N: So when i was deciding who to write for i was like omg drunk Davey would be a concept and i got v excited about it. Thank you for reading, stay safe and ily)