50 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎

Hi everyone, im Liv. Its nice to meet you all. Welcome to my first ever oneshot book, '50 ways to kiss someone'. I'm super excited to write it.

How its going to work.

I have a sheet with 50 different prompts all inspired by a type of kiss. I'm randomizing a number and whatever prompt that is, is the kiss ill write for.

When I write, I usually have the 1992 newsies in mind but you could always think of the Broadway boys, its totally up to you. Most of them are about my baby Jack but there is other boys sprinkled in their. Also PSA Kid Blink is my best boy so there's alot about him too.

I am also trying my best to keep them gender neutral or gender inclusive but sometimes I forget and get carried away. I'm sorry in advance I do. Thank you all for choosing my book and I hope its all good.

Stay safe and seize the day, (that was cheesy, im so sorry)

Lots of love, Liv x

---------------------------------------------------------

hey all, future liv here!!

i just wanna say that

a) when i wrote this i was SUPER new to the fandom so things might be wrong

b) i hadn't seen the live version until like halfway through, so where i put things like "jack kelly painter au", i had NO idea about jeremy jordan... if you catch my vibe!!

c) some of these oneshots are written with she/her pronouns, some are written with they/them and some contain some non inclusive language like girl/guy etc. i wasn't super educated on pronouns at the time of writing some of these, so i just want to apologize for that!!

so sorry about any inevitable mistakes lmao!!

thank you for the CONTINUED support, i love you all so much!! <3