Chapter 7

In life I have always believed being kind and never being rude to someone is essential to be a good human being. I have always believed violence was not the way in life. Life should be about peace and love.

    However I am making an exception with all of those rules today because this new bitch just won't shut the fuck up.

  I am in the kitchen cooking and all I hear is Harris's new girl laughing and giggling and giving me the stank eye then laughing.

They're both talking and sitting and being all cute in the living room.

I'm gonna vomit.

"Rosanna". His new toy calls.

Lord give me patience. I love you, but please give me patience today.

I turn around and go to her.

"Yes". I say with common courtesy.

"Can you speak English?"

"Oh, my English not too great, my friend."

She laughs.

"Can you understand everything I'm saying".

"If you speak slower, maybe."

"Oh my god, Harris, how stupid can ugly Betty be?" She says.

They both laugh. And he just stares at me in amusement.

Don't expose yourself. Don't expose yourself. Do not expose yourself by beating her ass.

"Yes". I laugh awkwardly.

She looks at me again.

"Anyway can you cook something good for me and Harris. If you're a great cooker, then that's one good thing Harris has gotten from you." She says while smirking at him.

"Oh..you.. want ... me to cook for you two". I say stupidly.

"Yes". She says like I'm stupid.

"You're wife is a dumb bitch". She says to Harris.

"Hey Luna can you calm down with the comments, she is my wife". Harris says to Luna with seriousness.

Luna looks shocked and looks at Harris for a sec.

They both stay quiet, then laugh like it was the most funniest thing in the world.

"You're real funny". She says but the she gets closer to his ears and bites it sexually.

"Daddy". She says.

This woman officially has no values or moral or respect officially. I am not playing with her anymore.

They both look at each other.

Then look at me.

"So what do you think you're gonna cook for us". She says.

I act like I was thinking for a sec.

"I cook..for you both.. nothing".

They both looked shocked I said something like that.

She gets up from the couch.

"Excuse me". Who said you could speak back like that.

I just stared at her.

She spoke angrily it was kinda funny.
"I am prettier, smarter, and way better than you at everything. Who do you think you are?"

I looked at her then him.

"I am... the wife of him. Not you." I told her and him.

They both looked shook. Harris was actually so surprised he started looking at me.