Eight

8:
-he and his eggs

it was 8 in the morning. the best time to begin a perfect day. the weather was sunny and warm. bird tweeting was heard and the fresh smell of morning breeze filled her senses.

but since it was Saturday, Jisoo couldn't care less. she lazily snuggled deeper into the pillow and tightly tugged the fluffy blanket over her fragile body.

she doesn't now how many hours have passed, maybe one or two. But what she knew is that this is the comfiest bed she's ever slept in. And she is never going to leave it.

Taehyung on the other side has already washed up and currently wondered where Jisoo was. Today he took a day off. it was already past 11am, where could she possibly be?

'Is she still sleeping?'

he tiredly walked towards her bedroom, still feeling a little sleepy.
he slowly pressed the doorknob down and quietly entered the room. her room was still empty and, except a few pictures of her with her friends (he assumed), were placed on her night table.

one photo drew his attention. A mid aged woman was hugging a young Jisoo. A wide smile spread on both their lips.

'Is this her mom?'

he turned to his left and saw Jisoo sleeping tightly. The sight of her sleeping like a baby made him smile uncontrollably.

Just as he was about to wake her up, she stared mumbling words he didn't really understand.

"M-m..." he watched her heart shaped lips parting.He furrowed his perfect eyebrows and sat down on the floor so her face was on his eye level.

"Mom..." she mumbled. He smiled as he heard the word, but it instantly fell as he saw a tear rolling down her eye. Her brows furrowed and hands slowly balled to fists.

He instinctively held her hand in his which effectively calmed her down.

Her hands felt clammy, but that didn't stop Taehyung from playing with her fingers.

He doesn't know why he was doing all this, but it felt just so damn right.

His fingertips tracing the thin lines along her palm. He smiled as his fingers entwined  with hers. Their fingers fitting perfectly into each other's as if they were meant to be.

"Taehyung? What are you doing?" Her morning voice sounding hoarse as she tried to take her hand out of his grip
Without success.

He smiled at her. "Good morning. You were crying in your sleep, sooo I held your hand."

"Oh...I had a nightmare." She looked down to their hands.

Taehyung only nodded at her. Silence building up between the two. Feeling a little awkward she fake coughed a few times before she took her hand out of his grip.

"Ehmm i should get up." She was about to get off the bed but then she realized that she slept without shorts and had no bra on.
She was only wearing a oversize T-shirt that barely covered her pink undies.