Seven

7:
-here's number so call me maybe

After their small house tour, Jisoo told Nayeon to pack her things and sent her home.

Kind of bored, she wondered where Taehyung was right now.

She searched in the kitchen, in the garden and even looked in one of the six  bathrooms.

After 20min of unsuccessful searching she decided to give up and watch a movie instead.

'Maybe he is outside there having fun with some chicks.' 

From what she heard from Nayeon, he is a rich guy who likes to play around with women. Not caring about their feelings, only using them for his own pleasure.

She rolled her eyes when she found him tight asleep on the couch, with the TV on.

She took the remote in her hand and annoyingly switched through the channels.

Was she annoyed at Taehyung because he kept fucking around with random people?

Oh yes, she was.
I mean who wouldn't be.
having her future husband sleeping with girls wasn't really pleasant to her.

She shot him a glance only to find him
snoring in his sleep.

She squatted down on his eye level and carefully watched his face.

All her annoyance turned into a slight pout. He looked so innocent right now.
Nobody would have guessed that this guy already slept with one third of the girls in town.

Jisoo couldn't help but trace her finger along his sharp jaw up to his brow bone and down his nose.

She caught herself smiling in process.
One thing she had to admit was that he looked absolutely ethereal.

Before she could even continue framing his face with her finger, he let out a groan.
With his eyes still closed he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

She let out a small shout which came out like a loud moan.

"What are you doing, princess?" His sleepy voice was more gruff and low.
Dark orbs staring directly into hers.

The closeness between them made Jisoo squirm and she felt her breath hitch. She jerked her hand out of his grip and stood back up.

"Nothing..." she tried hard not to act like a nervous piece of shit in front of him.
Her eyes looking everywhere but not at him.

"Ahhh, I'm tired now. I should go sleep." She faked a yawn and instantly turned around, just wanting to flee now.

Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah that's a good idea. I'm coming with you, since our bedroom's are next to each other." He stood up and took her hand in his.

Her mouth formed a 'o' shape when she realized that just a thin wall was going to separate her from the walking womanizer.

"Let's go" his fingers simply entwined with hers. Jisoo found it funny how smoothly he entwined their fingers.

'He must be very experienced'
A bitter smile crossed her lips as they walked up the stairs.